Do ladies prefer regulars?

I have noticed some of the ladies asking for 2-3 recent references (very recent), and others not so many.

If a large number is something that they are asking for, then would there be a slim chance that someone would be a regular?
No, like all of us, they hate steady income.
LMAO, thats funny!

No, like all of us, they hate steady income. Originally Posted by still-asleep
My guess is that most will tell you they prefer regulars, but, at the same time, they're either not cognizant of or are unwilling to do things that will enhance the likelihood that a client will become a regular.
I have noticed some of the ladies asking for 2-3 recent references (very recent), and others not so many.

If a large number is something that they are asking for, then would there be a slim chance that someone would be a regular? Originally Posted by billyg
I ask for 2-3 recent because a LOT can happen in a matter of 6 months. I have seen a few guys that were great with me 6 months ago when still new... and then turned into rude jerks later.

2-3 because often there is that provider who isnt reference friendly and wont return a reply for a reference... so to have the 3rd one helps speed up screening.
  • L.A.
  • 04-30-2012, 01:42 PM
I"m not completely sure I understand what you're asking in your post but I'll just respond with my own thoughts.
The way I hobby I tend to find somebody I like then will typically only see that person and on very rare occasions I will see somebody else. If you ask me for 3 references from the last 6 months you probably won't be getting them because I likely have not seen three unique providers in that time. I have probably seen the same provider 4 or 5 times over that time period. The 3 unique references can be kinda tricky. Does a provider prefer to see somebody who has been with 15 different providers over the last 6 months or see somebody who is a regular of provider X and maybe she's out of town and wants to try somebody new? I think most providers would look at the scenario and make their own judgement call rather than just say he's only seen these two different girls recently so no way will I see him. Of course if the two providers know each other then I would expect a reference for a regular from one would be more valuabe than 3 from random providers or even P411 oks.
I've heard this two ways....Some like "regulars", and some get spooked by too much "regularity". I think it depends on the provider, what is considered "regular" and if you start showing up with Cinderella eyes or not. I've lost several "regulars" to retirement over the years but regular was like every couple of months, not daily or weekly and most importantly not NEEDY. I just happened to like them and we got along.

I think there are really 2 questions here - one about reference requirements and one about "regularity". If you have a regular, you'll have enough recents, and if who you want to see wants more than that, change your mind.

For my fellow hobbyists out there, the thing about turning in to a jerk over 6 months can be a two way street. Just sayin'.
If the regular maintains the lady's boundaries then the regulars are welcomed. Once the line is crossed the regular is no longer welcome.
Also note that just because a client becomes a regular to a certain provider, doesn't mean that she is the only girl he sees.

I have regulars I have seen for almost 4 years who still use me for reference when I am not in town, so it's really no biggie.
That is maintaining the boundaries.
I'm regular but rarely shit at the incall.
You, sir, are a gentleman.
Thanks pyramider, can I use you as a reference?
Sir Lancerhernot - your right, i've seen that many times. Actions are a lot more powerful than words. Some people do learn but others most not so much

L.A. i think you have got an excellent point and is what i was leaning towards. Each to his/her own but some guys prefer to have a limited number and would not have a long list of references readily available. 1 or 2 from a well known source should be more than enough versus several from somewhat unreliable sources (sorry, but true)

LusciousLacy, thanks for your input but i think being a member of eccie and former aspd for several years should have some sort of value, otherwise whats the point.
Some ladies i have met did their research by reading posts and past reviews (potential references) which seems a lot better than calling a provided number and talking to someone who most likely does not remember the person at all but will give a glowing reference. Just my 2 cents.
SkylarCruz, I like your style