Picture or avatar

Guys, would you still go see a lady who knowingly uses another ladies picture for her avatar? I for one have not been back to see this lady and will not.If enough of you ask I will post who is using whose pic.
Why should an avatar matter? I've had a wide array of avatars from an oompa loompa to a fat, gay naked santa....
now if she's using another chicks pics as her own, that is a different story altogether...
the same pic is used in her b/p ads for body rubs
so your giving a public bait & switch "alert"? Happens alot but there is no need to shout about it lol
  • hd
  • 04-30-2012, 01:50 PM
My avatar is not me, thank god

Alyssa, are you sporting a mustach now or are my eyes deceiving me?
My avatar is not me, thank god

Alyssa, are you sporting a mustach now or are my eyes deceiving me? Originally Posted by hd
its optional, i CAN sport a mustache...or not im going for that pancho villa look.
AN: I LOVE your little animated icon. The best yet of ANY on Eccie. That is definately a deal closer !

And the moustache: Either Pancho Villa or Frank Zappa. FZ was a much better person.
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole - its optional, i CAN sport a mustache...or not im going for that pancho villa look.
As long as you're not going for the Dirty Sanchez look!!
  • hd
  • 04-30-2012, 02:50 PM
I think she fits the Dirty Alyssa look just right
<--- this is really me. I am a giant ball of hair.
<---- I was having a bad hair day.
<--------- AND my avatar is so true...ha whole ass will travel. xoxo LEXUS..
Miss Alyssa has had Brad Pitt as her avatar. He's a good looking dude, but I'm not fuckin' him. I have been naked with Alyssa sporting a mustache though...
My p411 is accurate. I am a giant dick.

When I was young, the girlies loved me.

As I got older, I became a bigger dick.

Now that I am a lot older, I am just a giant dick.

When I was young, the girlies loved me.

As I got older, I became a bigger dick.

Now that I am a lot older, I am just a giant dick.

__________________ Originally Posted by pyramider