Women's sexual peak

• Zx
  • 11-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Speaking in general terms, do you think women hit their sexual peak around their 30's or is that a myth? Do you think a woman's sexual peak depends more on her openness & comfort level with her sexual maturation, rather than age?

This second part is all a matter of preference but here lately, I'm wanting to see women in their 30's & 40's...I'll take a beautiful MILF over a hot 19 year with an attitude. Can't throw every provider at these respective ages into these categories but I love a woman who can carry a good conversation, is not in a hurry and knows how to respond to my sexual desires.
I'm with you Zx. I'll take a lady in her 30's and 40's anyday of the week.
Seems they tend to "peak" at any age right after a bad break-up or divorce.
If that's suppose to be when I peak, y'all had better look out!
  • Zx
  • 11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm with you Zx. I'll take a lady in her 30's and 40's anyday of the week. Originally Posted by Mr_DMac
Great heads think alike LOL
  • Zx
  • 11-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Seems they tend to "peak" at any age right after a bad break-up or divorce. Originally Posted by Hercules
Match dot com here I come haha!!!
YEs.... at 20... I had NO CLUE what I liked or wanted... so just now being a PROUD 33... I'm getting to know myself... ZX... you know what I like... lol
  • Zx
  • 11-05-2012, 02:51 PM
YEs.... at 20... I had NO CLUE what I liked or wanted... so just now being a PROUD 33... I'm getting to know myself... ZX... you know what I like... lol Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Another perfect example of a beautiful provider who's skills will cure my sexual cravings...skills 2nd to none!
  • Zx
  • 11-05-2012, 02:53 PM
If that's suppose to be when I peak, y'all had better look out! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Don't know about anyone else but this sounds like a challenge
This woman hit her sexual peak at 42. Almost to the day-about a week before 42nd birthday. Gotta have it....all the time.
i would have to agree. in my 20's i enjoyed sex, but once i hit 30 i wen crazy. i went after what i wanted and left what i didnt behind.
Don't know about anyone else but this sounds like a challenge Originally Posted by Zx
I hope your wheaties are fully stocked!
Hmmmm....you know where I stand on this particular subject matter!
I hope your wheaties are fully stocked! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Uh oh! It's on...LOL
A woman hits her sexual peak about 5-10 minutes after I start to DATY.

Just saying...