A provider triangle -- probably not what you're thinking, but I can't fit a good description in the subject line

Let's say you meet Provider A, have a great time with her, and tell her want to see her again. You don't have the chance to hobby often, but you send her a short e-mail or PM every now and then to remind her that you're still alive and interested.

The next time you have a chance to hobby, Provider A isn't available. So you call Provider B, have a great time with her, tell her you want to see her again, and send her a PM or e-mail to say "Thanks, let's do it again soon."

A potential problem arises when Provider A and Provider B know each other -- maybe they're friends; maybe they share working quarters.

I know it's a business, that what's a special experience for me is an everyday occurrence for the ladies, and that they're blowing smoke up my ass when they say they had a good time and want to see me again soon. However, as Ragnar put it succinctly in Rule No. 3: "These ladies are a lot more sensitive than you think they are." And even if they're not sensitive to the fact that you're fucking someone they know after you've told them how great they were and how you wanted to see them again, they might be a little angry or jealous that some money that could have been theirs is going to someone they know.

I suppose I could broaden the question to include Provider A reading a review of a session with Provider C, whom she doesn't know. The complicating factor of the two knowing each other isn't present, but the potential for an "adverse sensitive reaction" still is.

I suppose this might more of a concern for the GFE-seekers rather than BnGers ... f it's a concern at all.

Legitimate concern, overthinking it, or "just shut up and fuck"?
I suppose this might more of a concern for the GFE-seekers rather than BnGers ... f it's a concern at all.
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Yeah, that could be a concern for GFE or ATF seekers in hard times like these.
Hopefully the ladies will realize that rather than cold-shoulder the guy, show him what he is missing and even better yet, why not push him into a double...half the work, twice the fun...lol

A potential problem arises when Provider A and Provider B know each other -- maybe they're friends; maybe they share working quarters.

Legitimate concern, overthinking it, or "just shut up and fuck"? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Why should this be a problem? Unless that she has become your girlfriend and you no longer have to pay her rates, why should she have any saying on how or on who you spend your entertainment dollars? Again, if this has gone beyond the illusion of passion and it has transformed into a real relationship, I can see some merit to it.

That would also mean that you have agreed to stop seeing other ladies while she continues her profession seeing many different guys. Such an agreement in my opinion would be out of balance, but that is always for the couple to decide what is acceptable to them.

If on the other hand you are still paying her fees, you will have to set things straight if you wish to continue seeing her. Handle things with tact and you should be fine.
I can see your concern. If its all strictly business then it shouldn't matter. If you and Provider A have an "arrangement" then, out of respect, I would definitely refrain or at least tread carefully from seeing her friends.

The trouble could be how to know who her friends are at any given time.

Good luck
How is this a "potential problem" if Provider A&B know each other, etc. You said it yourself, its a BUSINESS. The only way I see it being a problem is if you told Provider A she was "your one and only" and you then went and saw Provider B. But then that would make Provider A your girlfriend, and thats not a hobby anymore, is it?

Basically, Provider A wasn't available. Provider B, was. Its your money...see who you want. "A" wasn't available probably because she was seeing another hobbyist, imagine that!! Maybe a hobby pal of yours, who knows, did you get upset? No.

If Provider A gets mad because you saw Provider B. Too bad. She needs to quit being so greedy. Provider A makes her money the same as Provider B. That's what this business IS.!!

If a provider gets mad because a hobbyist goes to see someone else because SHE is busy the time HE wants to play, then that provider needs to find a new line of work and not make the hobbyist feel guilty or afraid to "HOBBY".

This is not rocket science....
The fun part is when Provider A and B don't like each other.

Then it gets interesting.
When a client picks someone other than me, I ask myself why? I try and learn from it. And there are times that the client is right to select someone else because they fit the client's needs on a particular matter better than I can. I do no get emotional about it and neither do the providers. Sex does not change the dynamic although as Hemingway once wrote "wouldn't it be pretty to think so? "
Is Everyone going to Repeat what Matador stated and just word it differently?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving,
CG
How dare you cheat on a provider. You should be ashamed.
It's all fun and games ... NSA and should be left at that. There's enough money to go around...
If you hobby for a while, you tend to meet many fantastic woman, make some pretty good connections and it is hard not being able to be fair and see only those few when there are always others out there that you have not had a chance to meet. I have a really special one now that treats me like a king, half ass crazy, but very special, so getting back through the list might take longer than expected,
How is this a "potential problem" if Provider A&B know each other, etc. You said it yourself, its a BUSINESS. The only way I see it being a problem is if you told Provider A she was "your one and only" and you then went and saw Provider B. But then that would make Provider A your girlfriend, and thats not a hobby anymore, is it?

Basically, Provider A wasn't available. Provider B, was. Its your money...see who you want. "A" wasn't available probably because she was seeing another hobbyist, imagine that!! Maybe a hobby pal of yours, who knows, did you get upset? No.

If Provider A gets mad because you saw Provider B. Too bad. She needs to quit being so greedy. Provider A makes her money the same as Provider B. That's what this business IS.!!

If a provider gets mad because a hobbyist goes to see someone else because SHE is busy the time HE wants to play, then that provider needs to find a new line of work and not make the hobbyist feel guilty or afraid to "HOBBY".

This is not rocket science.... Originally Posted by QueenSophie
Sophie sends it to the moon!!!
absolutely correct!!

given the OP's scenario, since provider A was not available, and he wanted an appt, he went and had one.

some women might get all pissy about a guy not coming back to see her or going to see someone else.
but, the guy isnt making the choice to get pissy.
those women are making that choice.

and if a woman gets pissy about who i choose to go visit, then she's probably going to get erased from my go-visit-her-again list.

right now, i know quite a few women who i'd go see right now if i could.
and none of them get pissy cos i dont see each of them as often as either of us would like to or wish to.
You are only supposed to cheat with me.

I am still trying to remember the last time Target called up when I bought something at Walmart.
i dont see the problem with you seeing another provider. and didnt she say she was unavalible? i have a couple ladies i work with and even sent my clients to if im not avalible. my thery is even if you go off and tast the rainbow, if i did my duty in pleasing you then you will be back to see me.
Simple situation see lady C & D when you have time.