Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

Ladies,

I'm partially to blame for not doing my homework on him..I just wanted to state that before I went into details of why I'm posting this..I do have pictures from the after math if you wish to see them or anyone does please pm me..Can you tell me why it took you so long to post Jason? I told everyone I knew right away when you left..

I don't care if this ruins me..I'm protecting my dignity & other ladies who do not wish to have the shit beat out of them nor be ripped off!

It was never discussed about a particular type of session..He slapped me numerous times in the face and left bite and hickey marks all over me..Yes I did ask him to leave more than once and told him this was no longer ok..I was scared to go any further (cops etc) or fighting him off..

He did not stop! Now that part of the abuse was something I should have looked into..However,he should have stated this would not be a "normal" session..

Secondly,he left and I checked the donation and it was 50.00 short..He called me as I was recounting the funds..He then stated he noticed he shorted me..I told him to go ahead and bring it so that he wouldn't have to at a later date..

He then told me that traffic was horrible and he would bring it the following morning..He never showed..He never called..(His google number is now off) I do have proof of this as well..

One thing I thought about later was he knew what he was doing..He counted out exactly 250 dollars (there was a ten in there)...

I know I'm partially to blame for not checking up on what he was in to..Just want ladies to have a heads up when dealing with him..I wish I would have...

No means No! And stop means stop..I do not want this to happen to anyone else...
I was told to post it here..

I'm pretty sure I will get a attacked for doing so..So be it!

Kelsey
Aren't you the chick that bled all over some dudes cock?
OMG! Are you serious? ROFLMAO
I believe not..Bros before Hoes I see
Stevie really?

The way this session went sounds atrocious and i am very sorry for you Kelsey. This Behavior shouldnt be accepted at all by anyone in any situation!
I am really sorry that this happened Kelsey--not good
I am really sorry that this happened Kelsey--not good Originally Posted by DFLASH

+1
i am glad someone actually read the alert ...
I am really sorry that this happened Kelsey--not good Originally Posted by DFLASH

Thanks for your kind words..I know a bruising of words are coming for me & I don't care!
Kisses to you DF
I am truly sorry this happened to you. What a douche.
should this not be put in dallas alert section also
should this not be put in dallas alert section also Originally Posted by 01bigdog
+1
I am sorry this happened to you Kelsey. I hope all is ok now.
I saw a picture. If it went down like she says it did, it's really fucked up.
I saw a picture. If it went down like she says it did, it's really fucked up. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

Oh it did babydoll
Kelsey, I responded to his review thinking that was a legit no review. If this really took place then I apologize. I'm sorry that happened to you.