THANK you to the hobby world!!

Hey guys and gals I just wanted to drop a quick note saying thank you to everyone! I am still fairly new to the hobby and have had a great start, I am loving it! From the beautiful ladies to the awesome gents! The ones I have had a pleasure in meeting, I am thankful and hope to meet and play with you again. This community is a blast to be apart of.....everyone be safe and have fun!!
xoxo
Trinity...save your thanks for when you, Angel Eyes, and I meet in the upcoming future.

Hey guys and gals I just wanted to drop a quick note saying thank you to everyone! I am still fairly new to the hobby and have had a great start, I am loving it! From the beautiful ladies to the awesome gents! The ones I have had a pleasure in meeting, I am thankful and hope to meet and play with you again. This community is a blast to be apart of.....everyone be safe and have fun!!
xoxo
Originally Posted by Trinity Wonders
jim i've been waiting sooo long ima have a TON of fun with you
It will happen darlin...it will happen. I just have to plot my escape to Trinity and 820. And yes you are close to where I thought you were the other day. PM to follow...

jim i've been waiting sooo long ima have a TON of fun with you Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Trinity, you are a sweet, wonderful and welcome addition to this community. I count it a privilege to have welcomed you in person.

K.