I like my nipples nibbled...

• ~Ze~
  • 04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
I like my nipples nibbled... But draw blood... and we have an issue!

A friend got a little toooooo carried away in the throes of passion, my body loved it, AT THE TIME, ... but a few days later... my right nipple is still crying!

I guess you can call me lefty for a while till the other heals.

Guys... passion is fun... and at times, we all tend to push a little farther than our bodies are probably built for... enjoy yourself, but please be aware.
  • HG
  • 04-02-2011, 06:04 AM
Ze'
I'm sorry I'll be more careful next time
Is this a threAD for nipple play Ze?
Nipple Play, well I don't know about that. Now your avatar with the buttshot, i could sink my teeth into that like there's no tomorrow. Yummm!
Ouch!
all i saw was nibble and nipple and I came runnin! Those who know me know that I love when they get extra attention...
I avoid the problem of too much nipple play by only playing with girls without nipples.

Attachment 46344
Nipple Play, well I don't know about that. Now your avatar with the buttshot, i could sink my teeth into that like there's no tomorrow. Yummm! Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco

That buttshot reminds me of a bowling ball I once knew. (inside joke) sorry...
Ze, next time anyone tries to nibble too hard on your nipples, just reach out a give 'em the ole Texas Titty Twister! Works like a charm!
  • Aflac
  • 04-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Ze - I can relate.

Once mine were getting pinched. I said "harder". She did. I said "harder". She did. I said "harder". She did - waaayyyy harder. Son of a gun! I only missed one beat. Took it like a man. We laughed about it later. I go with less "harders" now.
I had a stripper bite down too hard on one of my nipples when I went to tip her onstage. It was a long, increasingly hard bite, to the point where I'm like 'WTF's wrong with you!', as I snatch away from her. Thinking my obvious display of disdain for her actions got through, she does the same thing with the other one (yeah, my dumb ass stepped back upto her). At this point I was ready to knock her ass off the stage. I didn't do it, though I felt like it. Needless to say, I never approached her at the stage again.
I avoid the problem of too much nipple play by only playing with girls without nipples.

Attachment 46344 Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Tits without nipples are pointless.
Tits without nipples are pointless. Originally Posted by vnurse

lmao......nice one Vnurse.
God i love nipples!!
Tits without nipples are pointless. Originally Posted by vnurse

Now that's witty, VNurse....

Nubuzz
Would that be comparable to taint nibbling?