ok so what do you think....

i have been seeing a young co-ed for several months that is a RMT. she is legit and does not advertise much.. once every 6 months or so. i doubt if any of you have seen her. but anyway the first time i saw her she made me drape with a sheet( and since then i have always put the sheet on)., gave a good massage and no tease. for some reason i continued to see her. the last session was strange, she arranged the drapping where it was sure to fall off with erections. this lasted several minutes and she never recovered me. then the cover up again and of course the fall off. this went back and forth for over an hour. do you suppose she is just wanting to look ? it was obvious after several times that she draped the goods where the cover would come off. but never has done anything that would invite me to ask for more. no accidental touching or anything. whats your thoughts on this game. i just dont see her doing more.
nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I don't know, but I got a massage from the hottest RMT I have ever seen this weekend. Too bad it was a legit place. I was fighting back wood for the whole session...I wish we could transition to the next level.
Just relax and enjoy the massage. The "ball" is in her court as to whether or not she is thinking about anything else.
so true elg. seen her about times in 3 months. this was so out of the ordinary for her. usually you have a feel for them after 2 or 3 visits
agree with elgato. Just go with the flow,and see what she does next. If you are hard,she will get the hint that you are interested in more.
If she doesn't do anything more the next session,i would take matters into my own hands the next time.....ask her if she likes the view, or caress her leg. After 3 months,she already has made up her mind if she wants more. If her draping miscues seem like strange behavior,they are probably her way of telling you more activities are welcomed.
You could throw out a hint and tell her "oh that's ok, you can just leave that draping off" , maybe give a smile or wink, and see what she says and does from there.
believe me i have thought of all of this. she doent even do massage full time, i just happen to have an arrangement with her for ongoing sessions. seems like touching the goods accidentally is the best way to send the message. young women, i just cant figure them out.
Duh......she's waiting for YOU to make the first move!
Duh......she's waiting for YOU to make the first move! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
He did. LOL..
well lana i was wondering that , except after a few minutes she covers me back up.. why not just toss the sheet to the side and continue the massage? she has me throughly confussed. in a 90 min session this happened about every 10 minutes lol
Next time that happens, ask her if she's ever heard of this site! If she says yes, then go for it, bud! LOL!
lol i am positive she hasnt heard of this site
Tell her you got kneed are hit you goods on the corner of the desk and that they are a little sore and ask her if she could do a light rub to ease the pain a little if she says OK then game on and if she says no apologies and ask her if ice would help them and explain your just a dumb guy and don't know what to do, most women would believe that story.
Tell her you got kneed are hit you goods on the corner of the desk and that they are a little sore and ask her if she could do a light rub to ease the pain a little if she says OK then game on and if she says no apologies and ask her if ice would help them and explain your just a dumb guy and don't know what to do, most women would believe that story. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
LOL Too funny! You must know some fairly gullible and inexperienced women, hon....'-) Of course, many of the women here and that I know personally, have seen and heard some funny and even outlandish things from those who are trying to "play". Some Boys/Men, sometimes say and do "amusing" things when it comes to trying to "Get You Some". Don't get me wrong, I've found that this can be endearing and I just happen to be easily amused. '-) The ladies should get together and write a book about the ways they've been approached that they found were funny, cute or unusual. LOL xoxo

To the OP, I suggest you be direct and ask if she ever offers other services along with her massage. You could say something along the lines of "Lady X, may I ask you a personal question?" If she says yes, then state, "I have had other ladies offer "happy endings" as part of their "treatment" and have wondered if this is something you had ever considered or participated in?"

Considering her profession, it's not probable she won't know what you are referring to, as there are many who actually do offer more. If she doesn't understand what you are referring to, then simply discuss it with her and tell her exactly what you mean. Whether she does offer more or not, she might appreciate you being a little more direct than stating you're having muscle spasms in your groin area and would appreciate if she worked the kinks out of that area as well....LOL Also, there will no longer be a question of whether this is available to you and you can simply go in and enjoy your "vanilla" massage if she doesn't offer more, or you will know to find another lady who offers a little more if that's what you prefer.

Best of luck!