Rolltide2010/Southernpride Passed away

I am not sure who to contact or if this is even the correct area of this site to request an account deletion. I am the system administrator for the company that Rolltide2010/southerpride used to work for.

Recently, Rolltide2010/southerpride as he is know on this site had an accident out in the work field and he passed away this past Sunday. I am writting from his personal laptop to ask that his account be deleted by who ever is in charge of those requests.

His laptop is being sent to his ex-wife and son and a co-worker who was aware of his involvement with this site and others asked me to make sure that his information be erased etc.

I am not sure of his relationships with anyone, but unfortunately he passed away on Sunday at the age of 27 years old.

Thank you to everyone who helps out in pointing me in the right direction so I can make sure that his private life continues to stay private even in the wake of his passing.

Sincerely,
Johnathan.
Didn't we have a co-worker that used this handle for a review at the SC? Co-worker/friend, email one of the mods. I'm sure they will grant your request. Also there should be a criminal investigation being done by local LE, so I'm sure they would want to inventory his personals before you handed them over to SO and son. Assuming this is a personal lap or netbook and not associated with the company.
wow, sorry to hear this. pretty young guy as well.
27 years old? Very sad R.I.P.
Gimmeallten$ - could your provide me with the name of a "mod"? OSHA did do a full investigation, security tapes were submitted to the Local PD. He fell off of cat walk because he neglected to secure himself. Thank you for the reply.
send the request to dallas@eccie.net