Whats the point of......

What’s the point of starting a thread or posting an opinion or even an alert? I don’t want to here, if it’s too hot get out, retire, pussy, etc… etc… The above is somewhat of a rhetorical question.

You really never know who is on the other side. It could be a kindergartner, a professional, a lunatic, someone normal, an asshole, an Alzheimer’s patient, or worse. It is like a box of fuckin chocolates’, you never know what you are going to get (back).

This sums it up
Nothing wrong with posting any of those, after all, this site is suppose to be all about information exchange. If you are a child, and want to do an attack post, then expect a few shots back at you. If it is a "bitch and moan" thread, then the responses are probably not going to be what you seek. I would like to think no one cares about any other's personal "hang-ups" or vendettas against others on this site.
We keep the popcorn companies in business.
I only post hoping providers will pm me offering specials.
How does that work out for you monkmonk? LOL
How does that work out for you monkmonk? LOL Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Not well, I can't figure out why
Not well, I can't figure out why Originally Posted by monkmonk
I am sure several folks around her can help you understand your issues....and no I am not one to help, I would rather just feed the flames.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM
If no one posts anything this website will be kind of boring. By the way, you can get an idea of if a provider is dangerous, cash and dash, serial ncns so you can save your time and money. I would like to think every one would like to avoid a bad experience or go anyways at their own risk.
Because its fun. Don't worry sinep1, the bruses from your ML threads will heal.
If no one posts anything this website will be kind of boring. By the way, you can get an idea of if a provider is dangerous, cash and dash, serial ncns so you can save your time and money. I would like to think every one would like to avoid a bad experience or go anyways at their own risk. Originally Posted by anita

Anita
Read the whole post first, k!

Which part of rhetorical didn’t you get the real fukin question was the second paragraph, cant you fukn read?
This above would would be the "asshole" response. I can try others if you would like...

My point; You really never know who is on the other side (the response post). It could be a kindergartner, a professional, a lunatic, someone normal, an asshole, an Alzheimer’s patient, or worse.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Anita
Read the whole post first, k!

Which part of rhetorical didn’t you get the real fukin question was the second paragraph, cant you fukn read?
This above would would be the "asshole" response. I can try others if you would like...

My point; You really never know who is on the other side (the response post). It could be a kindergartner, a professional, a lunatic, someone normal, an asshole, an Alzheimer’s patient, or worse. Originally Posted by sinep1
Wow.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Your only question is in your first paragraph. Maybe you should be the one reading your post again.
Anita
I was making a point; I was not attacking you, really. I could have done the nice guy response and said;
I know what you mean, there are a bunch of real jerks out there.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Well, good to know . I respect your point of view, although I do not really agree with it.
Actually, sinep1, anita is right. You didn't ask a question in your second paragraph and frankly, I'm not really sure what you actually meant in the question you did ask.

Can you clarify?