SENDING US TO WRONG HOUSE... MAJIC JACK

There is a guy that called me from 214**2**5675.. email for the whole number. Well he called said he wanted an out and I got all his info. Everything checked out, but my GPS wasnt working so I just got directions from the guy (mex) himself. When I showed up a white older man answered the door, told me he was not JUAN, I couldnt tell lol, But he was telling me that someone has been sending us WONDERFUL woman to his door for a couple months. Dallas/ Mesquite area. When you try to call back the number it goes to a majic jack mess. LOL its kinda funny but wasnt at the time I drove an hr to get there then got lost on the way bakc. SO LADIES HEADS UP FOR THIS JOKSTER!!! BE SAFE OUT THERE

***He tells you not to go to the front door, to go knokc on the side door!! He's somewhat pushy, and kinda weirdo sounding...
Maybe he's trying to get the guy at the house laid?

Somebody he knows maybe?
I know it was a waste of your time and money, but I kinda wish it was my door. Sounds like the man at house was not too pisssed about it.
Or it is the guy and he just wants to look. Plays like it's the wrong address. Fakes an accent, etc
Si seņor he might be faking it , so he can get some eye candy
  • Colby
  • 07-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Or it is the guy and he just wants to look. Plays like it's the wrong address. Fakes an accent, etc Originally Posted by slowmover
LOL MOVER...only you!!

But in all seriousness..Kinda funny...but not so much when you travel for an hour..either at night or in the heat! Asshats have total disregard for women TRAVELING, usually alone. This is not a joke...this can be dangerous...but eh...who gives a shit. Obviously not this jokester. This (so called) "man" shall get what is coming to him.

Where was this guy from?? Eccie?? p411?? BACKPAGE?????????????? And the OP says "everything checked out"...Exactly WHAT checked out????
But in all seriousness..Kinda funny...but not so much when you travel for an hour..either at night or in the heat! Asshats have total disregard for women TRAVELING, usually alone. This is not a joke...this can be dangerous...but eh...who gives a shit. Obviously not this jokester. This (so called) "man" shall get what is coming to him. Originally Posted by Colby
I agree; the guy is a total shithead. My hat is off to Ashley for being so good natured about it, though.
Yesterday about 5pm a mex guy named Juan, or atleast that is what he said his name was. Asked for an outcall over off 20 and Beltline area. Gave me the address and said to just come to the side door. He was off of BP no references, or review member. Sounded weird on the phone. When I went to call the number back it went to the majic jack bs. He called 4 times to confirm the time of our appointment and red flags started going up so I didn't go. Guess going by our gut instincts works. Everyone be careful. Please pm me for the number or other info I have on hiim. BE CAREFUL!!!!
I definately say, for outcalls get references! And definately follow your gut instincts. That guy might had lived across the street, and him and his buddies were laughing their butts off!
Sorry love that sux!! I am very cautious for outs because of that same situation.. I have to usually see the guy first or have exception references that can vouch for his house being safe ..
xoxo
  • Tisha
  • 07-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Omg same thing happened to me 3 years ago he has been doing this a long time.
thats some real bs hunny. i'm sorry u had to go through that.
I think the only thing alarming about this thread is ashley_d and innocent_pleasures referring to someone as, respectively, "mex" and a "mex guy." I find such expressions offensive, and I would prefer you not use them. I'd also remind ashley that the alerts forum is for "[i]ssues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community." The topic of this thread is not such an issue.
I see john has always got somthing to say....
I see john has always got somthing to say.... Originally Posted by wesleypipes
Yeah, imagine posting a message on a message board. Novel, ain't it?

And it's 'Jon,' Wes, not 'John.' Better put on your reading glasses, mofo.