I had high hopes for Raven Temptress Lucy

After reading all her great reviews I decided to give her a try...

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=141882

Contacted last week to set up appt for this past Monday through P411 - she agreed but emailed me first thing Monday morning saying she had to cancel because of lady issues. I was fine with it as she gave decent notice. Rescheduled for Friday same time. I had read about her sense of humor which attracted me to her (along with her looks!) and we had emails back and forth all week joking about things here and there and reconfirming our time for Friday 11:30am on Thursday.

This morning I email through P411 to confirm again...nothing...I call her # - no VM. I text her # no response. I keep trying up until 11:15am then give up. I get a text from her at 11:30 asking if I can talk...I think " here we go - excuse central"....and yes it is.

I hear "I got bit by a brown recluse a couple days ago" gotta see a Dr., just woke up, yadda yadda yadda.... If you knew you had an issue days ago then tell me Thursday that you have a huge festering boil that needs to get looked at. Dont wait until the time of the appt to call and cancel.

I had such high hopes for Lucy and she blew it all in one day...

Oh well, too many other great girls that keep appointments to see...

Good luck with your wound Lucy. I truly feel bad for you if you do have this bite...just use common courtesy in the future when dealing with hobbyists.
She doesn't have a bite, you were her Plan B. She told me her dog ate her phone two days after our appointment when she flaked on me. If she could PM to let me know that her "dog ate her phone" why couldn't she have PMed me the day of the appointment.

Sure she is a wonderful time, if you are lucky enough that she keeps her appointment as all the wonderful reviews attest to. I too had a wonderful time PMing and texting with her for a week before our appointment. But she is a flake. She goes for the money and unfortunately, it wasn't yours that day.

There are other Providers in this area that will be more than happy to make you feel special. Lucy The Raven Temptress isn't one of them.
Hey Hefner,i sent you a picture i hope you enjoy......And some nice things about you as well in a pm
And George....i have a f@#king PITBULL!!!! and i have life. so yeah she ate my hobby phone. What of it? Im not perfect, are you along with mr Hefner?
Actually i chose the right peole to see because you two are the only two sitting on here whining and crying cause i had stuff happen out of my control??? GROW UP! This isnt high school boys. Life isnt perfect. I'm very glad that i had the extreme fortune of not meeting you and Mr. Hener as you both seem heartless, rude and gossip like old bitter woman. I detest negativity and cruel words from people about other people that you have no idea about, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON TO SAY THE THINGS YOU THAT HAVE TRULY UPSET ME! So what was it that made you two angry enough to say such hateful things???? oh! I now...I didnt see you....You two have made me sick. Blacklisted!
...and u asked for it by callling me a liar.......I am nice and polite and very courteous to all my guests....1 of which you will never ever be because of your piss poor attitude! Heres proof of my spider bite (first day. Do you need an updated version to be sure???)and then i want you to apologize for calling me a liar.....Same goes for you George
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMAG0007-2-2.jpg (63.8 KB, 1570 views)
notice how she totally missed the point he was attempting to make?
"If you knew you had an issue days ago then tell me Thursday that you have a huge festering boil that needs to get looked at. Dont wait until the time of the appt to call and cancel."

but, her cat/attitude is out of the bag.
* ad hominem attacks, name calling, unsupported conclusions.
* and ends w/ "u asked for it by callling me a liar", which is the first occurrence of the word "liar" in this post.
tho stevehefner did make an assumption that he was getting ready to hear from "excuse central"
Lol....get em tiger!! Get that bite healed quickly...never had one but damn looks like a son of a b#%&*....and hey things do happen in life that our out of our control! Some people don't think that we as providers do anything else other than provide! There are so many other respectable men on this board....2 negative ones don't hurt or stop anything!!
Actually i chose the right peole to see because you two are the only two sitting on here whining and crying cause i had stuff happen out of my control??? GROW UP! This isnt high school boys. Life isnt perfect. I'm very glad that i had the extreme fortune of not meeting you and Mr. Hener as you both seem heartless, rude and gossip like old bitter woman. I detest negativity and cruel words from people about other people that you have no idea about, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON TO SAY THE THINGS YOU THAT HAVE TRULY UPSET ME! So what was it that made you two angry enough to say such hateful things???? oh! I now...I didnt see you....You two have made me sick. Blacklisted! Originally Posted by raventemptress
You definitely showed them. You go girl. It's definitely their loss that they are blacklisted. Who knows, those two guys could have thought you were the best provider in the world and could have been two of your best repeat clients. But fuck them, it's smarter to let them either keep their money or spend it on someone else. Either way, your shit attitude cost you money that probably another will earn.

Neither one of those dudes seemed overly offensive, they just seemed to be pissed off that they really wanted to see you and simply felt like you could have been more considerate and professional without wasting their time.

And just FYI, I would not act like you are getting back at them by saying they are blacklisted. That's like me going to a restaurant, and they tell me I am not welcome back after they fucked up my reservation....I'm pretty sure I can find just the same or a better restaurant within 2 minutes that won't.
This probably should have been posted in "the men's lounge"
Since when is ML is exclusive venue for whining?
This is a perfect example of why the NCNS reports should stay in Coed; to give the accused the opportunity to answer their accusers.

In this case, the accused in her responses has come across as totally insensitive to a man's valuable time and feelings. Yeah shit happens. Who wants to go see a girl with a great big festering spider bite? Get it treated then we can reschedule. But please do me the courtesy of communicating your problem ahead of time. And yeah dogs get into stuff that they shouldn't, but how many people stay home from work or cancel all of their activities over a lost or non-functioning phone? The world would come to an end.

But this thread will quickly fall off Page 1. The system needs to be improved such that these type threads can be forever linked to the provider's profile, as most guys only check the reviews and don't do a full search.
I stand behind my statements and feel I phrased what happened accurately. I never called you a liar and if excuse central upset you sorry. But be honest Lucy. On your call to me at 1130 (the time I was suppose to be walking in) you said I just woke, then told me about your spider bite that happened days before.

As your attached picture suggests you were in no shape to see anyone. You should have told me that Thursday and all this could have been avioded. Communication is king in this hobby. You had several ways to reach me before the appt and chose not to do anything until the time of that appt. That is what upset me.

I completely understand issues come up. We r all human and have things out of our control. I have to cancel appt's sometimes and always give proper notice to the provider so she can fill that time.

Anyway Lucy best of luck getting that healed.
No Lucas Its a big difference i wouldn't hold it against you the reservation mess up was due to something out of your control. But thank you, ill be sure to add you to the list. Let them spend their money elsewhere. i have plenty of calls and i dont need the type of client that behaves in an immature fashion. Posted in the mens lounge huh? i love yes, you men go do that. post mean and hateful and your wrongly concluded thoughts about me where i cant see them and stand up for myself. Probably best
the accused? exscuse central? Being compared to a dinner reservation mes up? ad no i didnt miss the point when i did call mr. hefner he was not exactly pleasant in rescheduling bcuz of the lady issue, come on mr. hefner fess up. You boys didn get what you wanted when you attacked, i have to fight for survival every day, and so yes i will react and defend myself!!!!!!! ANYTIME....since when is standing up for myself a bad attitude? and since when is being outright rude and a huge site on the INTERNET appropiate???
Heres the bottom line and thelast post or comment i will make on this(i dont have the time or energy this drama takes and i detest it, thats whyblacklisted mr. lucas along with you and everyone on this post that thinks they are better tan me because they wrongl without knowing me concluded rude inappropiate things and posted them out for all to see......
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, BRING AND DEAL WITH IT WITH ME. I AM A VERY NICE POLITE AND I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO MAKE IT RIGHT. BUT I WILL DEFEND ME IF YOU OUTRIGHT OPENLY ATTACK ME WITH YOUR VERY WRONG CONCLUSION OR YOUR VERSION OF "THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED" IF YOU CA ACT LIKE THAT AND FEEL ITS YOUR RIGHT, BLACKLISTED. IF THINK ACTING LIKE THAT IS CLASSY AND OK AND YOUR WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY, YES, I don't want want your negativity brought this way. Keep it to yourself or BE A MAN AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.