Women's Legs

Would someone please explain to me about women's legs ...

The ladies rarely like their legs. I have seen several ladies that are dissatisfied with their legs. Calling their legs bird legs, sticks, flamingo legs, posts, etc. of just saying their legs are functional, well I hope so. I am looking at their legs, closely, and see wonderful, beautiful legs. Every leg was toned, not muscular, but toned and firm to the touch. Every leg was shapely, again I am examining these legs up close. There were no huge surgical scars. Nothing but smooth, soft skin that can run for miles. What am I missing?

I know we are our own worst critics but the legs I am referring are beautiful to a fault.
Ewwww who do the legs belong to???
And please post their TAINT!!!!
I do not mention names. I do not post a lady's taint. Taint is not for me to post but to admire ...
An ugly leg is prettier than the "prettiest" taint - or is that too obvious to need to post?
I have always been told I have really strong looking legs. I run everyday and lift weights. I just love the look of strong calves. Very very sexy on anybody's legs.
I love a nice set of well toned legs. Especially when they're wrapped around me and I can feel some heel digging into my spine.
I like my legs. Someone once asked me what I thought was my best feature, I said my legs. I like 'em, especially in my red heels.
  • shlub
  • 01-12-2013, 02:30 PM
I have not been under Laura Lynn in a long long time....

regarding legs...
For me, not that toned but smooth and soft legs beat out toned but stubbly or leathery any day.
I've always thought that my long legs were two of my best features, and pretty decent for an "old, fat chick." (And by the way, thank you Oil of Olay for that smooth, soft feel. I bath in the stuff, literally.)

Inquiring minds want to know -- whose legs have been wrapped your YOUR head lately, pyramider?

Post 'em. We get too many pics of taint, tush, and tit. Let's go with GAMS for a wee bit.

Legs GWM.jpgShoes 2.jpg
An ugly leg is prettier than the "prettiest" taint - or is that too obvious to need to post? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Sounds like you have be hanging around the wrong taint.
I have always been told I have really strong looking legs. I run everyday and lift weights. I just love the look of strong calves. Very very sexy on anybody's legs. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I find them very very very sexy on WOMEN...I love toned legs...Tips for developing the calves - 1) Sprints or jogging barefoot on the grassy inner part of a track. Sprinters run on the balls of their feet, hence very toned calves. 2) Jumproping. Also, keeps you on the balls of your feet...Tips for the upper legs & glutes - Lunges & Squats, no weights needed....Tips for overall beautiful legs - Tennis & 1/4 mile to 1 mile of running.

pyramider/Raptor Rooster, I don't know who you have seen, but maybe, just maybe, their TAINT is what bothers them the most and they are just sidetracking you because of your expertise in this part of the anatomy...I am really surprised you fell for the 2nd oldest trick in the book!!....The oldest trick in the book is, "Do I look fat?"
I find them very very very sexy on WOMEN...I love toned legs...Tips for developing the calves - 1) Sprints or jogging barefoot on the grassy inner part of a track. Sprinters run on the balls of their feet, hence very toned calves. 2) Jumproping. Also, keeps you on the balls of your feet...Tips for the upper legs & glutes - Lunges & Squats, no weights needed....Tips for overall beautiful legs - Tennis & 1/4 mile to 1 mile of running.

pyramider/Raptor Rooster, I don't know who you have seen, but maybe, just maybe, their TAINT is what bothers them the most and they are just sidetracking you because of your expertise in this part of the anatomy...I am really surprised you fell for the 2nd oldest trick in the book!!....The oldest trick in the book is, "Do I look fat?" Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thats very interesting information. I run mostley outside on Trails. I would say jogging. Maybe thats why my calves are so strong.
pyramider/Raptor Rooster, I don't know who you have seen, but maybe, just maybe, their TAINT is what bothers them the most and they are just sidetracking you because of your expertise in this part of the anatomy...I am really surprised you fell for the 2nd oldest trick in the book!!....The oldest trick in the book is, "Do I look fat?" Originally Posted by ManSlut
I do not thinck they were fishing for compliments. As far as the oldest trick in the book ... I answer it honestly, every damn time. So far all wounds have been superficial.
Here are my pins!
I like my legs...especially my rock hard thighs

BUT I hate my ugly & boney LONG feet! lol