A question for the Ladies on screening

Ladies, I'm real curious about ur screening process. And the primary reason is because I've requested to b screened by several lovely ladies from p411 n Eccie, n have yet to hear from them (and I assume they've seen my request by virtue of me confirming them being on line, but its only n assumption).

Do u consider the # of posts (n the content) a client makes on eccie? The number if Okays on p411 (too few kills the deal)? Do u take into consideration the number of reviews we've submitted? Do u place emphasis on the number of 'No recommendations' the client has given out (too many "Nos" kills the deal)?

So for a request for a date or to b screened, am I to accept a 'no reply' translates to "Don't bother me, I don't wish to meet u?"

Thank u ladies for ur feedback, well appreciated.
Whatever the reason, you still should be shown the curtsey of a decline reply. So sorry you've had this trouble.
I think several ladies need to work on their TCB skills. It is simply rude not to respond. I am sorry you are running across that sort of behavior.
Kendall, you are the sweetest!!!!!
Everyone should be given a prompt reply. I hate to hold up fun times and try to reply to requests for screening, verifications, etc as quickly as possible.

I look at OK's on P4 or if the gentleman has reviews posted, I'll look at those in order to contact the ladies he has seen. It doesn't bother me if he has given "No" as a recommendation to ladies.
  • shlub
  • 01-17-2013, 02:34 PM
I expect one or more of the following apply to providers who don't respond at all. I don't sweat it as it helps me cull my "to see" list...

1. They are so high volume that they can't reply to everyone. I prefer low volume or very good IOLV (Illusion of low volume).

2. They have such poor TCB skills that they can't keep things under control. As I correlate professionalism with discretion, this makes them higher risk in my book...

3. They are managed and/or soliciting reviews and my no review policy takes me off their list. I'm not big on the High Volume Hottie of the month or the newest Shep Summoned Stripper so this is mutually beneficial.

4. My tendency to prefer same day appointments make me an unattractive client to managed providers, back to back bookers and otherwise mechanical providers.

5. They don't like big fat guys and are too embarrassed to say so. In this case, I'd prefer to know as there's nothing worse than visiting with a provider that does not want to be there.

6. They prefer the type of hobbyists who pay for an hour, finish in 5 minutes and can be rushed out the door and have heard I am more interested in the time than the end goal.

7. They have read my posts and think I'm a cynical smart ass and we wouldn't click.

So, in summation, who gives a sht if they don't reply...

I asked p411 because i have not run across this issue in a very long time. I just let it go back then too many other sexy ladies to focus on .

Per P411 "We always recommend that when a client sends a request that you wait up to 48 hours for a response, if you do not hear back within 48 hours we recommend that clients send a second follow up PM, appt request, etc. wat another 48 hours and if you still do not hear anything within 48 hours of the second request, please contact us and we will be happy to send the provider a nice note that it is polite to respond to all requests."
If girls need a reference from OP ask me!! BTW you never responded to my last email either lol!
I expect one or more of the following apply to providers who don't respond at all. I don't sweat it as it helps me cull my "to see" list...

1. They are so high volume that they can't reply to everyone. I prefer low volume or very good IOLV (Illusion of low volume).

2. They have such poor TCB skills that they can't keep things under control. As I correlate professionalism with discretion, this makes them higher risk in my book...

3. They are managed and/or soliciting reviews and my no review policy takes me off their list. I'm not big on the High Volume Hottie of the month or the newest Shep Summoned Stripper so this is mutually beneficial.

4. My tendency to prefer same day appointments make me an unattractive client to managed providers, back to back bookers and otherwise mechanical providers.

5. They don't like big fat guys and are too embarrassed to say so. In this case, I'd prefer to know as there's nothing worse than visiting with a provider that does not want to be there.

6. They prefer the type of hobbyists who pay for an hour, finish in 5 minutes and can be rushed out the door and have heard I am more interested in the time than the end goal.

7. They have read my posts and think I'm a cynical smart ass and we wouldn't click.

So, in summation, who gives a sht if they don't reply...

. Originally Posted by shlub

Touche! I this list lol

OP you should check me out (and you too shlub) , I am low volume and my TCB skills are great! It can be hard to find Providers with good TCB skills. You started off right though i am sure you Mailbox will start being flooded with ladies who do actually want business!

Happy Fishing
I hope the ladies do not read the content of my posts. I am afraid their expectations of my prowess will scare them off ...
The only times that I don't respond is if I receive a voicemail with no time frame in which to call back. I would rather err on the side of discretion and hope that the caller tries the next day rather than get a message at 1:00 only to call back at 6:00 and have someone question my call.

Does this make sense? I hope so. I get to emails and PMs just as quickly as I can. I agree it is just rude not to respond.

Good luck in your quest darlin! Fort Worth, eh?
Along a similar line, I request all of my appts thru p411. I recently sent a request and did not receive a reply through the normal means (email from p411) I did state that a phone call or text would be acceptible. Approximately 20 hours later i got a text from a number i did not recognize and it said "do you still want to play" The provider I requested it from has two different phone #'s - one in reviews and another in her p411 ad. this text came from neither #, the provider does not appear to have viewed my profile (tracking from p411) though i had received an ok from her in the past. I feel certain the text I recd was in response to the request i made, but I am feeling paranoid - because of the above reasons and the fact that no name was given in the text nor any reference to my request through p411. Would like input from clients and providers on if and how they would respond - or am I just reading too much into this unorthodox contact.
no responses needed - this has been resolved
If a girl doesnt repond to her p411 appointment requests until 20 hours later... then your barking up some very popular girls trees... they obviously have enough clients already and arent interested in any new ones....
Firstly, I'll agree that not to respond is rude. But one must consider Newton's Third Law of Motion: every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I would hope that your introductory emails find themselves polite, complimentary, and inclusive of all information that she would need to screen you.

P411 pre-screenings usually work best. (I don't know who doesn't respond to P411 requests.)

If I were to only consider reviews, I would consider how many reputable ladies you've met, and who could be used as a reference. I don't care about 'No' recommendations, but I would hope that they aren't consistent, and in the relative 'beginning' of your review writing career. It shows that you have learned how to pick the right kind of ladies to have a good time with.

@shlub I thought managed providers and back to back bookers lived for same day appointments. I'm not understanding how you got that women who don't do short notice appointments are managed or a back-to back booker in the first place. I have never met a woman who screen think guys who call and expect short notice appointments, especially with little to no screening, to be dangerous to see.

Non-review writers are welcome with me. But non-reviewers who like short notice providers will have to send a wonderful introductory Pre-screening email inclusive of a general schedule outline/timing expectations so that I would feel comfortable meeting.