Wanted half his money back.....

Early this year I got a pm from a guy who had interest in setting up an appointment with me for some time now. We never set a date but he called when he decieded to come see me, he was very polite when we spoke and sounded like he was older but ensured that he like to have so I was excited to meet with him. (I must insert that I take providing seriously and try my best to Handel all my clients as professionally as possible and try to have as much fun with those that I see in future and have seen in past sessions).

When he came to my room he was nice, strarted with DFK and then led him to my bed, I tried to get some convo but he seemed like he was more interested in play time. We DFK for some time and then I went for a cover up, it took me some to find one but upon my search he informed me that even I found one it would do no good. I told him that I don't do BBFS , I offered to try with the cover and he still refused, I didn't want the condom thing to spoil the fun so I continued to be my sweet flirty self giving him all the DFK he wanted, he started massaging my body and FIV, be begin stroking himself in the direction of my opening, I let this go on until he got right upon the opening almost to the point of raw entrance pressing against my opening. (He did this after saying several times that he would never disrespect my wishes) I politely moved his penis, without saying anything. He was starting to get testy, and I could tell because he got a little rough with me, rough DFK, and even rougher FIV to the point where I had to tell him that he was hurting me. We tried DFK some more until he got up after at least 30 mins, with these parting words and actions: (Pulling the donation out of his front jacket pocket) " This is what you advertised" (throwing the donation on my bed). Let me ensure that he did not pay the donation up front, he paid the donation as he was leaving!

After he left he sent me a text message saying that I should have been a little more professional and given him half his money back.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=646550