STUPID QUESTIONS us guys ask you...

So...ladies, post some of the dumbass questions us guys ask you. This may have been a Thread before; don't know but...with your responses this thread can serve a two-fold purpose: as a reminder for the Newbies on what NOT to ask you and maybe be a little entertaining as well. You know, questions like: "Do you have change for $100 bill?" Or..."Do you live here?"

Feel free to tell us who asked those questions, too (just kidding; there's enough drama going on, lol). Guys, feel free to chime in if you've heard some good ones.
Do you give an AARP discount?
I have always wanted to ask "do you accept-a da coins?" in my lugi accent
58 seconds
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...fv=VnU-tOV_uzE
Believe it or not the dumbest was "will u marry me?"
Jessica sweetie I know that sounds dumb for you but hell I would marry you tonight !!
You are one of the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet. And when the right guy for you comes along, if he ever fcks up amd looses you, NOW THAT'S SERIOUSLY DUMB
Jessica sweetie I know that sounds dumb for you but hell I would marry you tonight !!
You are one of the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet. And when the right guy for you comes along, if he ever fcks up amd looses you, NOW THAT'S SERIOUSLY DUMB Originally Posted by DingdongTwinkie
Awe!! Thank u darling!
  • hd
  • 09-13-2013, 03:01 PM
in case dingdong doesn't work out, I'm here
  • motor
  • 09-13-2013, 03:05 PM
and after hd....I don't even mind being the third husband............lol
in case dingdong doesn't work out, I'm here Originally Posted by hd
Awesome!! Climb aboard!
in case dingdong doesn't work out, I'm here Originally Posted by hd
and after hd....I don't even mind being the third husband............lol Originally Posted by motor
Damn I'm a lucky girl!
I just think it's cool her favorite listed food is "Fried Chicken"...
If she's into cars too then count me in!

lol

i'm thinkin dingdong needs a jessica jade avatar......only kidding ~ couldn't resist. no one get his/her panties in a wad
I just think it's cool her favorite listed food is "Fried Chicken"...
If she's into cars too then count me in!

lol

Originally Posted by SD2011
Damn! I'm clueless about cars. Ill be giving ur ring back now lol. (But I'm a HUGE football fan that loves to cook
Some of them are:
- I woke up in the morning and saw 2 messages on Eccie from the same guy. Around 1.30am: "Samantha, are you still awake?" and he sent another one a few hours later around 8am: "Samantha, were you awake all night long?"
WTF??? Who is this and why is it his business if I'm awake/asleep? Weirdo! I didn't respond.

- Another question: "Whose house is this?"

- "Who is your doubles partner?" ... First I thought...why is it his business who's my doubles partner is. Then I realized he's not talking about tennis. He assumed all providers like women? Hmmm. :/

- "Aren't you worried about traffic?" First I thought...heavy traffic makes me anxious. Then I realize he's talking about the traffic coming in and out of my incall. Sheesh...did he really think I'm holding a sex orgy party or something where I have 10-20 cars parked in front of my incall?? That's just weird! Seriously though, I don't see many clients so it has never been an issue.
Nice Pic Jessica