Love & Lace ~ Final party Details!!

Hey everyone! So the party is set for tomorrow(Thursday 2/20/14) at 7pm! Will be in North Austin at a private residence. Anyone who wants to attend needs to contact me today or tomorrow to get on the guest list. We have room for more men & women. Anyone not on the list, will not be able to attend. So it is important you contact me!

Party info... this is your typical house party. Just come out to meet other board members and some of the lovely ladies. There will be lots of food and drinks. There is no door charge. However if you want to participate in the following contests, bring some cash (But it is NOT mandatory)

Raffle - Tickets 2$ Each - Will be 3 prizes which will include more than one of the following... Giftcards, Designer Colognes, Discounted Sessions, Cash Etc...

Kissing Contest - Ticket $5 (You will only need one ticket) - Kissing contest will be held in a seperate/private room. 1st & 2nd place will be awarded.

Best dressed contest - No fee - Guys will be able to vote 2 times for the lady they think looks the best in her outfit. 1st-3rd place will be awarded great gifts. We will also post pictures of the ladies a couple days after the party so everyone can vote online. NO faces will be shown, to insure you online voters vote based on outfit not who is you ATF lol.

The theme is Love and Lace... The dresscode is sleepwear & Lingerie. Guys you can come in sleepwear (Robe, flannel pj pants etc ) or a shirt that is red, pink, purple, black or white.

Bottom line, just come out and have a good time. This is a stress free party. We dont have any "rules" per say. Just ask that you be respectful of everyone else that is there. You dont have to bring anything with you, but if you wish to you can bring wine, beer or a bottle of your favorite alcohol.

Any questions, just pm me. I will try to check my messages every couple hours. Or you can text me if you have my number!

Cant wait to see everyone!
Closed per Rule 30.

Spacemtn