Making love under music OR making music while making love

A couple of year ago during a visit with Jeannine from BKS while she was servicing me she had some Barry White on and as I was shagging her beaver I was listening to "Uhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh can't you see I want it uhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh I've been so lonely" and shit like that. Would you guys rather listen to shit like that while in a fuckign session or would you like to make her sing:

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deeper, OH FUCK Yessssssssss babyyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FUCKING GAAAAAAAWWWWD gimme that fucking dick ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gimme that spunk, ahhhh ohhhh don't stop till your fucking time is over aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh FUCK!!!

It would be interesting to know.
I'm guessing you were the one that made her "sing"
That's too explicit even for my ears.

SPUNK?

SPUNK? Originally Posted by TaraHot
Would you prefer splooge? Perhaps baby gravy? Lol.

Next time i see you i want to get a BJ while dogs barking jingle bells plays in the backround

I can make you sing too Tara. I know how to fuck good hence you will be singing. 17 years of experience & counting

TaraHot, Yes, I can make you sing too dear. 16 + years of experience screwing chicks. You don't know what SPUNK is or what? Spunk means semen, seed.
Tatas- I don't think we play on the same team. Are you switch- hitter?
I love that song- barking dogs!! lol
"Teach me how to buggy" would be an excellent choice of music. I always find it odd with music playing in the background, I feel as if my head is bobbing to music while giving a bj. Very uncomfortable.
Tatas- I don't think we play on the same team. Are you switch- hitter? Originally Posted by TaraHot
No Tara. I am straight. Are you a chick with a dick?
I an make AG sing soprano with his balls In my mouth.
Then switches to baritone while I'm munching on his sweet little tushy.
No - all women. Would you like a dick in your mouth? I can arrange that.
No - all women. Would you like a dick in your mouth? I can arrange that. Originally Posted by TaraHot
No Tara hot. I have mentioned not once that I am a 100 per cent man. I do not need a dick in my mouth sweety. Do you? And Yes, I can arrange that.
After years of research, sex scientists have found there are 4 types of female orgasm:

1. The affirmative orgasm - "Oh yes! Oooh yes, yes! That's soooo gooood! Oooo yes, yes, yes, yeah, yeeeaaaah baby!"

2. The negative orgasm - "Oh no! Oooh nooo! Nooo, noooooo please I can't stand it, nooooo!"

3. The heavenly orgasm - "Oh my God! Oh. My. God. Ooooh Gaaawwd! OMG, OMG, Gaawwd almighty I'm cuuuummmming baby!"

4. The fake orgasm - "Oh tatasddd! Yeah baby, oh tatas oh tatas, oooh yeah you're the best ever, fuck me harder, oh tatasddd!"

After years of research, sex scientists have found there are 4 types of female orgasm:

1. The affirmative orgasm - "Oh yes! Oooh yes, yes! That's soooo gooood! Oooo yes, yes, yes, yeah, yeeeaaaah baby!"

2. The negative orgasm - "Oh no! Oooh nooo! Nooo, noooooo please I can't stand it, nooooo!"

3. The heavenly orgasm - "Oh my God! Oh. My. God. Ooooh Gaaawwd! OMG, OMG, Gaawwd almighty I'm cuuuummmming baby!"

4. The fake orgasm - "Oh tatasddd! Yeah baby, oh tatas oh tatas, oooh yeah you're the best ever, fuck me harder, oh tatasddd!" Originally Posted by lustylad
Lustylad, you may speak whatever you want to pal. How good of a fucker I am and if girls fake orgasm with me or not I'd be more than glad to let you talk to a few girls who have seen me, then come back here and tell me this bullshit you just wrote, you idiot. Maybe you need to take some lessons from someone like me in fucking before you speak.
  • BSer
  • 05-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Tatasdd should you care to make a woman of public usage sing? I'm paying to get my nut of not for them to O. haha
THIS IS PURE AWESOMENESS!!!