We Know a Lot About What Robert Mueller Is Doing. We Also Know Nothing at All.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-is-doing.html

One individual who is familiar with an aspect of the Mueller inquiry but asked to not be named told New York that, unlike other federal probes that he’s seen in action, where prosecutors build their cases from clear allegations, this one feels different. “This is a backward investigation,” the individual said. “You don’t have a crime. You’re searching. And so you’re not really sure exactly what you’re searching for. So you start asking around and you see what comes up. And you start creating a paradigm and you see what else comes up and figure out at some point whether or not there’s a crime.”

interesting.
It's like the Facebook outrage of Ivanka using a personal email at the White House or a bunch of millionaire kneeling at an NFL game.

Fake news.
It's all FAKE NEWS if Twitler says it is.

Down with the Turd Reich!
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2017, 08:20 AM
God Damn dilbert.....they are investigating to see if there was a crime. Did you want charges first? This is white collar crime....there is no dead body.

• Trey
  • 09-28-2017, 08:37 AM
I hope we see some good shit out of it. I want to watch trumpers cry.
I hope we see some good shit out of it. I want to watch trumpers cry. Originally Posted by Trey
It's already happening!

God Damn dilbert.....they are investigating to see if there was a crime. Did you want charges first? This is white collar crime....there is no dead body.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Collusion isnt a crime.
Collusion isnt a crime. Originally Posted by bambino
"ACCESSORY" is, idiot.

Speaking of accessories... do you and the wife use "accessories" during Dr. Phil?

This might help.

"ACCESSORY" is, idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you explain that to Alan Dershowitz? What school did you study law at, oinkboy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aypl2aFlT8w
I've never liked Dorkshitwitz. But his arguments on this matter seems not founded on emotion.
I've never liked Dorkshitwitz. But his arguments on this matter seems not founded on emotion. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
"Dorkshitwitz"? LOL!

A good lawyer never lets emotion cloud his reasoning. That doesn't mean he won't appeal to emotion to sway a jury, however. Libtards are highly susceptible to emotional manipulation.
"ACCESSORY" is, idiot.

Speaking of accessories... do you and the wife use "accessories" during Dr. Phil?

This might help.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which is your favorite while didling yourself to fatgay.net? You're one stupid pig.
The deeper they dig the less they're finding about the Trump "collusion", but the more they're finding about the dimretards' crimes.
They will rue the day they ever came up with this cockamamie scheme to overthrow the Trump administration... And I will laugh .
  • WTF
  • 09-29-2017, 07:21 AM
The deeper they dig the less they're finding about the Trump "collusion", but the more they're finding about the dimretards' crimes.
They will rue the day they ever came up with this cockamamie scheme to overthrow the Trump administration... And I will laugh . Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Surprised he fired Comney then....

Why is Trump pissed a Sessions then?

Things that make your statement stupid as fuck...
  • WTF
  • 09-29-2017, 07:28 AM
Why don't you explain that to Alan Dershowitz? What school did you study law at, oinkboy?
D] Originally Posted by lustylad
He argued OJ Simpson should be free

I do not see you digging up that link...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ershowitz.html

The second biggest sin is that we understood the rule of race in this case. And the third biggest sin is that we put the police on trial. Instead of defending our client, we prosecuted the police, and that was the best strategy for winning this case. It was a strategy that I had devised 15 years earlier in a book called The Best Defense where I said, "In a case like this, you put the prosecution on trial."