URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Camp Bowie West Blvd
Activities: NE + see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Kinky blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, about 5’ 7” without heels. At least 38 DDD naturals. She had some meat on her bones but was not near a BBW. I don’t recall seeing any tatoo’s.
Recommendation: Yes
I need to visit here!! They have any hot latinas?
I haven't been there in at least a year because it got so run down. Maybe its picking back up. Thanks for the field report.
It was disgusting when I went a few months back. They need a complete overhaul. Furniture is torn, floors are sticky, walls are dingy, and bar cleanliness is non-existent. Dancers were nothing worth looking at either.
Gentlemen, the place is not for everyone. Extras are plentiful, the girls are mainly overweight, middle-aged with more than one tattoo, several are either Latina or AA, do not expect plush furnishings. The place is a 'dive'. The 'joint' could use a complete remodel, but if you require a 'quick fix', you can get it there. And at a cut-rate.
That is a very spot on assessment.
It was disgusting when I went a few months back. They need a complete overhaul. Furniture is torn, floors are sticky, walls are dingy, and bar cleanliness is non-existent. Dancers were nothing worth looking at either. Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
Bullshit
good start on the review, but I need answers!

Be aware they had a shooting the other day, a gun battle according to the media:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2413843