verified o2h?

hi everyone , wondering how to get verified on oh2 . been trying to get in for a couple of years but do not know how, I always get a no access response.

Have no name as a recommendation and do not know how to get one, you can direct message if possible , thanks in advance.
You need to have 2 OH2 Verified ladies send a PM to ck1942 at his OH2 PM address stating that they have seen you BCD and that you were respectful of their rules. The Message line should say “Vouch For isit2017.”
I wish it were that easy...... I've had a few girls vouch for me and nothing. I've been cc'd on DM's...
Might not matter now if verified or not
Do you submit your request on a block chain donation?
Thought OH2 was down?
Word is it’s been targeted by LE cyber cops who are actively collecting data on anyone trying to log in, casting a big net!
But that’s just hearsay yet no official factual info so this is as reliable as a Psaki press conference
If that were the case, the site wouldn't be down. It's not an offense to try and log in to a website. They'd be hacking the site from within and gathering info, not making it unusable.
So bottom line OH2 is down
You wanna get verified on a site that is down? Ok makes sense
You wanna get verified on a site that is down? Ok makes sense Originally Posted by Camille1987
Dude must still be wearing a mask since that’s normal for twilight zone residents
oh2 is not only down it is OUT.
Dude must still be wearing a mask since that’s normal for twilight zone residents Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Ah, TSM. Always the voice of reason here

So, how long have these whiny threads about the other site been going on?

Surely the tale of DOS attack has been worn thread bare. I wonder when the next update from Fearless Leader is coming?
Ah, TSM. Always the voice of reason here

So, how long have these whiny threads about the other site been going on?

Surely the tale of DOS attack has been worn thread bare. I wonder when the next update from Fearless Leader is coming? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Obama runs OH2?!? Shhhhhiiiiiit NO WONDER it’s down!!!! That bozo fucks everything up no doubt!!!
Obama runs OH2?!? Shhhhhiiiiiit NO WONDER it’s down!!!! That bozo fucks everything up no doubt!!! Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow

Never saw where he posted that.
But nice to see you are still in action with your little black book.
I did see one that you use to brag about was taken out of service. Don't know when she'll be back.