I've been gone way to long, I think I've missed something.

Can someone tell me what is going on in the co-ed section? I thought it was suppose to be random discussion but when I checked it out all it was a bunch of ads and alerts.

Ive only been gone like 5 months, so is the sandbox the random discussion place now.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!!!!
Yum thank you, That is sweet. I really do want to know if co-ed turned into ads & alerts. I know your implying my post was a threAD. All I was saying is when I went utr 5 months ago co-ed was random discussion.
NC/NS go there now, there's a sticky that explains it at the top of the forum. Other than that, Co-Ed has always been a place for threADs...it's just gotten worse lately since every hooker in Dallas travels down here...
NC/NS go there now, there's a sticky that explains it at the top of the forum. Other than that, Co-Ed has always been a place for threADs...it's just gotten worse lately since every hooker in Dallas travels down here... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Don't knock the Dallas gals!
That's about all I see anymore!
My Wifey don't luv me anymore...........
I know your implying my post was a threAD. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
although it crossed my mind AFTER I posted it...that was not my intent. I stumbled across this pic in your showcase and it made my wiener tingle. I find it and you quite striking. Take that as a compliment or blow me...please.
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM
NaN, you are a fucking head rush. LMFAO
We missed you at the poker game, Bianca. Check your PMs.
Shouldn't this be in co-ed?
threAD... In another forum about the threADs in Co-Ed. Brilliant.
  • bbkid
  • 02-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Shouldn't this be in co-ed? Originally Posted by boardman
The lines have been crossed.
Hey Bianca welcome back sexy lady we need to get together and have drink soon, us Houston originals need to stick together, and I agree the lines have been blurred...