Who wants to cum and play in my Red River?~?~?~

I GET SUPER FREAKY WHEN I FIRST START
REALLY FREAKY!~ GOODLUCK TRYING TO HANDLE ME!~

my name is Erin (26SWF), call me to set something up NO TEXTS PLEASE
XXX-XXX-XXXX I DESPISE TEXTERS!~ PLEASE CALL!~

I live in Addison and can host possibly outcall if close~~~
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: XXXXXXX dallas

Yeah, you guessed right...I found this on Backpage. WTF??
  • 08-12-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm sure that she will get at least 1 guy to come see Aunt Flo before she leaves!

Mercianna, I like your humor!
ILL Pass - No TY - I think i can wait till the red river clears up and i think i could pass on this idiot completely.
Attn: vampires wanted....
Obviously she has NO knowledge or understanding of health issues and blood borne pathogens. Anyone heard of hepatitis a,b,c or non a, b, or c? HIV or any of that ring a bell? She is about as safe to visit as a mainline junkie or hard core faggot combined. I give her ten years tops, she'll be in need of a liver transplant before long. I just feel sorry for anyone who has to see her for a medical screen. Wish I hadn't seen it but it gives you a good reason to put on your raincoat. Gross out city.
This doesn't really belong inthe comedy forum...
Just thinck of the cleanup after each session ...
As far as STDs are concerned, I don't see any difference between activities taken during a woman's period and during other times. Sex between two people obviously involves body fluids. Whether blood or a woman's natural lubricants, and of course saliva, semen, etc. So, any activity you do without a cover at any time of the month carries a risk. Use of a condom reduces (never eliminates) this risk. Same for dental dams, saran wrap, etc.

It may be disgusting, it may freak you out. You may find it revolting. That is fine. This does not mean the risk of STDs are any higher or lower.

I would say the risk of pregnancy is probably lower at this period of time if I understand a woman's body functions.

Go take a look in Another Realm, this has been talked about more than once. (And yes, I earned my red wings, be it inadvertently, I fly with pride.)
This is terrible.
Come on, there is a market for everything, although guys wanting to fuck fat ugly hookers on the rag has to be a pretty limited client base.
Come on, there is a market for everything, although guys wanting to fuck fat ugly hookers on the rag has to be a pretty limited client base. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You're right, limited but it does exist. Probably not her first time posting that special and anything she gets has to be looked at as a bonus.
/sarcastic font on Ahhh, what's wrong with earning your red wings?

/sarcastic font off
I DESPISE TEXTERS! Originally Posted by mercianna

maybe she means something else....just saying....
Come on guys it'll be 30 days before you'll have another chance.

To increase her income she might want to branch out
and think about seeing guys on the other days of the
month. I know it's a radical idea but it just might work.

I despise texters too, so we do have something in common.