P411 Okays?

Is this standard procedure? I though if the session went "ok" then the provider will give you an ok. Below is from a providers P411 biography. I will not name the provider, just looking for comments. Thanks.

For newbies!!!! You must see me at least twice to get my ok!
Wow, that is not how that should be. I will give a client and okay right after I see him and assuming all went well. Or if a gentlemen ask me too give him and okay i will do that as well.
nope not standard. name her
Ha ha.... sounds like she is making herself schewin to atleast 2 appointments , preferably back to back ....

I'd like to know if the guys are fallin for it

But i'm sure it is just a bad mis-use of wording
Went to a provider who had a special and she said no P411 OK if you get the special. I guess that is extra.
That is not normal procedure. If the session went well, then she should give you an okay.
  • Mesne
  • 02-15-2013, 09:57 AM
I wonder if Gina would approve this policy - I do not think it is appropriate at all.
i used to think it was important, but now it seems like a 50/50 deal. some girls don't care about them, and some won't follow through and give you one.
WOW! I don't think that is okay, they should not be able to be bought, they are there for our safety! I wonder how much the girl charges for references? lol...

I have to admit, when I first got on P411, I missed on giving a lot of Okay's, so if you have seen me and I failed to give you your Okay Please contact me!
I wonder if Gina would approve this policy - I do not think it is appropriate at all. Originally Posted by Mesne
I seriously doubt that she would. That's not cool at all.
I have always given the OK right after the session is over. THANKFULLY, there has never been a case that I didn't feel comfortable in giving an OK. This tactic is nothing more than a sales tool. It may work in some parts of the country where there are fewer working women, but I doubt she will have much luck with it in the DFW area.
I too always give an OK right after the visit if all went well, even without the gentleman having to request one.
Are there tainted Okays on p411?
I'm not shy... http://www.preferred411.com/P57478
I think Gina would frown upon that requirement.

Lola for example gave me an ok without requesting. Amazing difference in strategies and I appreciate the ladies with good business sense.
For newbies!!!! You must see me at least twice to get my ok! Originally Posted by ftwpkrjames
A sales tool for sure and a sure fire way of loosing future business in DFW.
Ladies, an OK is as important to us as the "client being a gentleman" is to ya'll.
Do ya'll really want the reversal? (don't play games with what works)

CG