OBAMA WAS WARNED ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBERS BY BOTH THE SAUDI'S AND RUSSIA..........

But did nothing?

Like Benghazi....Obama slept through terrorist attacks on Americans...people died and Obama did nothing................

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi Arabia 'warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ecca-2011.html
Yep, all the info was sent directly to him - you are stupid.
There was enough actionable intelligence on the Boston Bombers; the Obama DOJ didn't follow through....................
Oh, now it's the Obama DOJ, not Obama - make your little pea-brained mind up.
Whirrly each day I think you level of stupidity has reached a new height and each day you reward me with a new level.
HAHAHAHA.................

Talk about cutting and running; Obama isn't responsible for his own DOJ....................that is your fucking defense of Obama ?

Blame others.....even if it means throwing those whom you appointed under the bus !

You Obamazombies are fucking hilarious.....

Oh, now it's the Obama DOJ, not Obama - make your little pea-brained mind up. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 10:54 AM
DOJ ?

you may want to look up the actual agency that was actually notified

here sport

http://www.infowars.com/saudi-arabia...rnaev-in-2012/

gad I could help
Homeland Security should have notified the FBI which is responsible for counter terrorism threats in the US; the FBI falls under the DOJ....

And you now concur that not only did the Obama DOJ but the Obama DHS failed !

Good one CJ !
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Homeland Security should have notified the FBI which is responsible for counter terrorism threats in the US; the FBI falls under the DOJ....

And you now concur that not only did the Obama DOJ but the Obama DHS failed !

Good one CJ ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I concur you have no idea who actually told what to anybody, and neither do I
Whirlaway your hatred of anything Obama clouds your reasoning and prevents you from posting anything anyone respects. This was all low level stuff that you cannot tie to Obama or even anyone he appointed to office.
Whirlaway, you are so freaking awesome. I've started reading stuff with difference eyes and I love the crap out of you.

There, now the invertebrates can rag on me, cuz I don't read what they say . HAHAHAHAHA
Whirlaway your hatred of anything Obama clouds your reasoning and prevents you from posting anything anyone respects. This was all low level stuff that you cannot tie to Obama or even anyone he appointed to office. Originally Posted by BigLouie
This is proof that WW has a problem- I pointed this out- he is a sick fucking obsessed idiot- I guess Putnin called Obama on the red phone and personally warned Obama??
If it piss's the donkey's off, mission accomplished

I see very very few threads that they post, they are here just here to piss and moan
CBJ7 posted Infowars as an authority? What the hell is going on in the world?
This is what I don't get:

About the time of the Patriot Act the CIA set up a monitoring program that supposedly intercepted all international telephone conversations into the US and monitored them for keywords. At the time it was very high tech but today I think its very feasible. The left went ape shit over it because it was another thing that GWB was allowed to do that eroded civil rights, in this case the government to wiretap without a warrant.

So..Once Tamerlan was put on a watch list (I assume he was after the Russian tip-off) why wasn't his phone(s) tapped? My guess is his mother, father, sister and likely his wife knew what was up.

Or is this watch list that has WAAAAAAY too many people on it and this international eavesdropping capability simply a conspiracy theory to give the American sheeple a false sense of security?

Here's an article from 2006. My understand is that program has expanded dramatically due to various technical improvements that are now common.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...5-10-nsa_x.htm