Happy Easter, Y'all!

However, I do not believe he ever held for gay marriage, against prayer in school, or in favor of affirmative action, either. He never advocated for women in combat, against large sodas, or for the restriction of handguns, and certainly never against rifles or concealed carry.
He wasn't an animal rights activist, and never spoke in favor of hate crime enhancements, nor did he ever sit in a tree in the middle of an old growth forest to attempt to prevent logging. A hard working, self supporting carpenter who never received public assistance, paid his taxes, and liked prostitutes, apparently.
A conservative Jew, just like me!!!!
Had to look and it was a stupid post. Why can't people like FuckZup, CJ, EVA, and others ever really write something on their own? They cut and paste and like FuckZup their judgement is really called into question. I would like to see each of them write something at least three paragraphs long with something worthwhile.
Had to look and it was a stupid post. Why can't people like FuckZup, CJ, EVA, and others ever really write something on their own? They cut and paste and like FuckZup their judgement is really called into question. I would like to see each of them write something at least three paragraphs long with something worthwhile. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You first JuDy the cut and past queen.
  • CJ7
  • 04-19-2014, 11:27 AM
thanks for the thought Rider .. Happy Easter.

and JD, this is all on my own...

you're an idiot.
I walked all the way around a country today.
The Vatican.
I went in for the museum tour. 16 euros plus 30 more for the tour guide. Went to the front of a line that had at least 10000 people in it.
Priceless.
Somewhere I have a T-shirt that says "I got stoned on the West Bank.". A memento of my visit to Israel. Haven't been to Rome but have been to Jerusalem.
Happy Fucking Easter.

Had to look and it was a stupid post. Why can't people like FuckZup, CJ, EVA, and others ever really write something on their own? They cut and paste and like FuckZup their judgement is really called into question. I would like to see each of them write something at least three paragraphs long with something worthwhile. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Was this something worthwhile?
Look who's talking! The authority on misquoting cut and paste bullshit, when he bothers to cut and paste bullshit at all.

For a change, your criticism is hollow. or do you agree withJL, that Jesus was a conservative Jew like him?

(Another fucking authority)

and, do you disagree with the content?

Douchenozzle?
Somewhere I have a T-shirt that says "I got stoned on the West Bank.". A memento of my visit to Israel. Haven't been to Rome but have been to Jerusalem. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I gave a 3 day class at Intel outside of Jerusalem. They didn't seem to be real big on Jesus there
And speaking of Jesus. I'm having brunch with the Pope after services tomorrow.
We're going to the Vestal Virgin "All-you-can-eat" buffet.
............so if Jesus sees his shadow...does that mean we will have 6 more weeks of lent?
LmAO!
LmAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey..some of us need 6 more weeks!
ah hoid dat!