NEWBIE FRIENDLY

WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF SEEING NEWBIE FRIENDLY MEMBERS? IVE BEEN GEETING MORE THAN I CAN COUNT CALLS FROM NEWBIES AND SO FAR THE SESSIONS ARE GOING AWESOME BUT I HEAR IT MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST IDEA. PROVIDERS HAVE TO SPECIFY IF THEY DO OR DO NOT SEE NEWBIE FRIENDLY MEMBERS SO THERE IS A REASON PROVIDERS DONT AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THE MAIN SERIOUS CONCERS ON WHY WE WOULDNT OR SHOULDNT?
THANKS,XOXO
GINGER JOY
Gin,

I'm obviously not a provider, nor am I a newbie. But I'll chime in. Everyone was a newbie at one point - except probably SP Hunter - I think he was born ready .

So, not to discredit newbies at all, so please no one misinterpret what I'm saying, but here are my thoughts.
  1. More work on the provider to clear/verify that you're dealing with a real person, not LE, not psycho, not weirdo, etc. Ensure they are who they say they are. I'm glad you've had great sessions, I would venture to guess that the high percentage would be so. I guess it's risk assessment - just a little more risk exists in ensuring your safety.
  2. Newbies may not follow protocol - they may not know the 'rules' or 'follow them.
  3. Newbies have no history with the board, so there isn't a reputation they care about protecting.
  4. Newbies may not ever be additional value to the good provider by adding positive comments or reviews anywhere. Less a factor...

That's just a few thoughts from someone who's hobby'd for quite a long time.

<AH>
I would think that the safety factor (LE risk) would be primary. As stated above, if a lady is to protect herself, she will spend more time screening, and there may still be some incresed level of risk. It's tough for newbies. Been there. Done that.

Torito
Being a newbie I thought I would chime in... I totally understand a provider who isn't newbie friendly. Better safe than sorry.

I'm glad we have a resource such as this board so we can see reviews prior to trying to see a provider for the first time.

Unfortunatly the providers don't have that luxury. Of seeing any info on first time clients I mean.

I've seen some newbie friendly providers/411 service want to see workplace info. That totally freaks me out.
I've seen some newbie friendly providers/411 service want to see workplace info. That totally freaks me out. Originally Posted by Radioman
Since you are seeing some providers, ask if they are OK with giving you a reference. I did that initially and soon I was able to get around much better.

Torito

edit I just realized that in making this reply, I got off track from the original question. My apology to the OP.
I've sent private messages to a couple of providers. Only one has even replied. She asked me for all kinds of references and stuff. I got nothing. As someone mentioned above, I absolutely totally understand the providers being overly-cautious about new people. But it is frustrating.
yea I kind of gave up on some providers, due to not having enough ref's. The providers that were on my radar have not been able to contact my ref's, so I just gave up.
  • BRYAN
  • 12-17-2010, 09:38 AM
I've got the same story! Over the course of the last 4 months, I've given up on 5 or 6 women that I wanted to see due to the myriad screening problems.......I just went to an AMP, whick was not exactly what I was looking for.
I've got the same story! Over the course of the last 4 months, I've given up on 5 or 6 women that I wanted to see due to the myriad screening problems.......I just went to an AMP, whick was not exactly what I was looking for. Originally Posted by BRYAN
Many AMP girls are "fast food", although tasty. Those that have become my favorites treat a customer as well as any independent I have met.

Torito
I see newbies. I like being a great first experience and pointing them to sites like this to help them out, and being a good reference for them. The good thing about seeing newbies is there is ALWAYS someone new coming around, so its good for business if youre still trying to build a steady clientel.
You guy's just need to go see some newbie friendly provider's. If you think she may not be right for you, you might be wrong. i seen 2 of them 2 years ago (and they turned out to be some of the finest Lady's i have been with to date) and I always get to spend time with any one I have contacted. Never have done the P411 thing or any thing else. Sorry to the OP...just trying to help.
  • tglc1
  • 12-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Same here AMPs are hassle free
Although there are many Indys I would love to see!!!
  • tglc1
  • 12-17-2010, 04:18 PM
OK Gin after looking at your showcase your on my list of independents I would love to see!!!!!!