Do you smoke cigarettes?

Recently my civilian friends were giving me a hard time about my disdain for those that smoke cigarettes. I absolutely cannot handle the smell of them. If you are smoking within feet of me, it puts me in a bad mood.

I obviously don't hate anyone simply because they smoke, however, I will limit my interactions with people I know smoke.

So then they bring up my job, asking how I am able to be intimate with men that smoke, my answer was, my clients don't smoke.

Take 2017 for example, I think I can remember 2 times where I smelled smoke on my client. Maybe it's because they get undressed so quickly? Or maybe it's that they shower upon arrival?

I don't know, but I do know I almost never smell smoke on them, so that leads me to my question:

Do you smoke cigarettes?
  • bbkid
  • 01-09-2018, 04:46 AM
Not only no, but HELL NO! And like you, just a whiff of that smell nauseates me.
I HATE cigarettes! I was talking briefly with a lady yesterday and thought I caught bronchitis. No joke. Everything about her and on her was a nasty smoke smell. She had cigarette hair. Her clothes smelled of cigarettes.
She was telling me about her bronchial infection.
Ugh! I can't with this woman.
It was such a strong smell it was making me sick. I came home and immediately showered.

I wish there were smoking bans here.
There are no smoking ban communities in Denver and some jobs have started a no hire smoking policy. They're not hiring smokers. If they hire you and later piss you and youre positive for nicotine you're fired. I'm glad. I hope more companies start doing this.

Booo to the smokers and to the clients and providers who lie about smoking.
There are providers who put in their showcase -non smoker when they know they smoke. Smh
Hate it. And I don’t get “couldn’t tell” on reviews. I assume that means they smoke and just tried to cover it.
I don't mind if someone chooses to smoke, that's their business, just not in front of me or my hair.

Cigar, Cigarette, E-cig, 420, it's still smoke and not my estilo.
As you said Brooke, a lot of people may smoke, but you just can't smell it on them.

There is a prevailing belief that because somebody is a smoker, they will always smell of the stuff and that you can tell.

In my experience, this just isn't true.

I don't feel like it is something either party needs to divulge if they are good at not smelling like it.

The only time I could see it needing to be a big issue is if someone is like literally deathly allergic to it somehow.

Otherwise, I really don't care what somebody does when they are not in my presence.
I don't smoke cigarettes...

but let me fuck with yall for a minute... would you rather walk into a public restroom and smell someone shitting their guts out or would you rather smell cigarette smoke.

point being their are much worse smells than smoke. That being said it depends on how hot she is... I'd rather not kiss a smoker...I'll fuck her sure but she has to taste nice before I kiss...
I must be the only smoker left...I create jobs by smoking so it makes me feel better about my habit. Think of all the unemployed tobacco and healthcare workers there would be if not for us smokers...haha. I do hate the smell of it so I make sure to rinse my mouth and wash good prior to a session.
Don't forget to scrape your tongue w/the tongue scraper

I make sure to rinse my mouth and wash good prior to a session. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

I keep them stocked along w/new toothbrushes and Listerine
I must be the only smoker left... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I have one every now and then. It is my last real vice left. I even gave up carbs!
My list of vices would exceed the character limit in this box...
I have never smoked but I just started watching Mad Men and if anyone is trying to give up smoking or drinking, for that matter, don't watch; I've never been a smoker and it makes me think twice sometimes, lol.
My list of vices would exceed the character limit in this box... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
A man without a vice is no man at all.
  • iquit
  • 01-09-2018, 10:06 AM
I HATE cigarettes! I was talking briefly with a lady yesterday and thought I caught bronchitis. No joke. Everything about her and on her was a nasty smoke smell. She had cigarette hair. Her clothes smelled of cigarettes.
She was telling me about her bronchial infection.
Ugh! I can't with this woman.
It was such a strong smell it was making me sick. I came home and immediately showered.

I wish there were smoking bans here.
There are no smoking ban communities in Denver and some jobs have started a no hire smoking policy. They're not hiring smokers. If they hire you and later piss you and youre positive for nicotine you're fired. I'm glad. I hope more companies start doing this.

Booo to the smokers and to the clients and providers who lie about smoking.
There are providers who put in their showcase -non smoker when they know they smoke. Smh Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Agree...i have always been able to tell a smoker from a non-smoker. In the hobby, just one kiss and boom, smoker or non-smoker. If u r a non-smoker, it's obvious. Nothing of the I couldn't tell - I assume I couldn't tell means "she is a smoker and I know that but she cleaned up well."

For me, it's like an allergy, my throat feels rough, my tongue senses the taste. I can't get away from it soon enough irl.
Don't forget to scrape your tongue w/the tongue scraper

I keep them stocked along w/new toothbrushes and Listerine Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Heh