p411

how do you sign up for p411.
P411 is no longer taking new provider or client applications unfortunately.
P411 is no longer taking new provider or client applications unfortunately. Originally Posted by JackTripperATX
While it is true they are currently not taking new to p411 provider applications at this time, new clients cannot apply by themselves, however, as of about a month ago, if he has 2 solid p411 provider references, those ladies can invite him for membership.
Only 2?

It used to be 3!

When I applied they were asking for 3 and I gave them 5.
I checked a profile recently of a provider with a member “as of” date of April. I was surprised to see it, since I hadn’t seen any announcement of membership being opened up again to the ladies.

Since Gina has retired, I don’t suppose we will see any updates here.
  • Caleb
  • 05-19-2019, 06:50 AM
This one says member since May 2019

https://preferred411.com/P309065
I got an invite from a provider and I needed to add two "OKAY"s from P411 providers. I think the more you have when applying the quicker the approval process can be.
I’m so happy p411 is letting new clients in
Been a member there for 7 years, 30 oks and this past January I didn't renew on time and I tried to renew recently for the (6 mo) and they don't accept my credit card for some reason. $ 99.00 charge keeps getting kicked back ? A hobby friend of mine opted for the Lifetime Membership @ $250., sure wish I could get that opportunity now.
Yes that sucks they don't offer the lifetime membership anymore. However you can trade in store branded gift cards ($65 worth of points for every $100).
P411 is no longer taking new provider or client applications unfortunately. Originally Posted by JackTripperATX

The usefulness of P411 will be limited if they do not start accepting new providers. Eventually, ladies do move on to other things.
The usefulness of P411 will be limited if they do not start accepting new providers. Eventually, ladies do move on to other things. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun

That is true, guys like new and continuous variety.

If you have a number of OKs on p411, I am sure that at least some of those OKs are from providers who are no longer active, not on p411 anyway. There are definitely a handful of providers here in Dallas who are on p411 that I wish would move on to other things, but that is another topic.

On topic, there are lots of providers who have their p411 provider number in their signature, showcases and ads. Given the number of reviews, the OP has probably seen a few. If they are still active on p411, just ask for a vouch, if you do not have at least 2, set an appointment with a provider or two who is active and get her to vouch for you to become a member. Easy peasy!
I am an active P411 member, and quite a lot of fun! I'll be in town until the weekend if you want to get an okay from me.