Let's Go Friends unreal ladies for low fees

So last time i made a thread speaking on the low quality of waco, with high price! I know I was a resident for around 24 years..with little to no action at all..I moved to South Texas with access to Mexico and its unreal..college looking ladies for around $40..no lies or gimmicks, the peso has taken a dive and the powerful dollar is in demand..I had some messages from the old thread asking if i had any pics..well here are some pics of the ladies..they dont mind, i've asked, they just need the business..
BTW I worked a few years at Gulf States and also Allergan...Worse jobs ever!
Can you bring them up or we need To go To McAllen?
Can you bring them up or we need To go To McAllen? Originally Posted by david1978
no dude...they work for themselves, they cant cross to the US...but it be good to get out of that shit town Waco, and come down here for some nice ass and awesome street tacos..
Damn
Welcome Enjoy and Be Safe
I used to work for allergan
I been to every boarder town in Texas and Laredo was the best, haven't been since the early 2000's all I can say if you take about $200 you can have about three to four ladies in one night. Don't know if it's still like that and you have plenty of choices whatever floats your boat.
Its even cheaper now due to the strong dollar...$200 you can fuck as many as 10 ladies in Reynosa..and have tacos afterward with a coke...LOL, nice looking ones to! I have a favorite 20yr chica..
This is my chica always good.. 20yr

Do any of these nice ladies see respectable 40 year and above black men? Thinking about making that drive south one of these days
Damn man. You being for real? That chicks hot.
Damn man. You being for real? That chicks hot. Originally Posted by Joshua25470
Just come on down, no shit!...its really shocking at first! I went hardcore for about 3 years when i moved down here from Waco..(I actually slowed down a little, but still going at it!)..would have moved sooner if i had known..Let me know!..
Show me the ropes. I am in
PM me and and call me when your down here..I had a really good time yesterday! for everyone else keep paying those outrages fees..