Help

Is there someone on this board that is very good at finding products on the internet
I have one diecast construction toy I am looking for but haven't been able to find
Ex where are you. Call Ex
Just put the name of it out here and someone will probably find it. Is it new, or a vintage item?
Maybe Cat needs a new paddle, Dallas may have broken his on his birthday adventures
Maybe Cat needs a new paddle, Dallas may have broken his on his birthday adventures Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Well since you mentioned it it did get a work out since I amolder but it was a very good time with her and Tarah Tart
They made my milestone bday very enjoyable
But I am looking for the united rental Christmas toy for the year 2003 it was their first year of their toys
Well since you mentioned it it did get a work out since I amolder but it was a very good time with her and Tarah Tart
They made my milestone bday very enjoyable
But I am looking for the united rental Christmas toy for the year 2003 it was their first year of their toys Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Like this? Try Mercari.com
https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m976...iABEgIJm_D_BwE

BTW, FirstGear is who makes them so use that in your searching.
Ex you're on the right track that's this year's addition
Ex where are you. Call Ex Originally Posted by WMJ4657
You know, I'm not the only one who knows about "The Internet"

Ask Jen!

Is there someone on this board that is very good at finding products on the internet
I have one diecast construction toy I am looking for but haven't been able to find Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Text me Cat and I will help you
This one? Says it's from 2003:. https://www.ebay.com/itm/35396202597...UAAOSweXliMU-a Originally Posted by aloysius.x
If that is it, you have until 10PM CST before it ends. The current bid is 90.00 ATM

And finder's fee is 500
First of all thank you all for your help
Yes that's the toy I am looking for
This toy on eBay if you read in the details it has dings . Scratches plus a slightly damaged box
I have bought lots lots lots of toys and for the condition he's over priced
I have a very good collection and his quality doesn't fit
Again thank you all for your help
First of all thank you all for your help
Yes that's the toy I am looking for
This toy on eBay if you read in the details it has dings . Scratches plus a slightly damaged box
I have bought lots lots lots of toys and for the condition he's over priced
I have a very good collection and his quality doesn't fit
Again thank you all for your help Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Yeah, sorry about that, didn't know exactly what you were looking for as in collectors grade or just for giggles because I want one kind of thing.

Happy to help, I have a PHd in Google, Bing, and Duckduckgo because of the work I do. Have labored long and hard to get better at finding exactly what I need.