The Latest Racist - The Liberal Justin Bieber

Looks like the Biebs got caught making a racist youtube posting...fucking liberal.

From his wiki page, proof of his liberal leanings....

He described sexual orientation as "everyone's own decision,"[131] and has contributed to the It Gets Better Project,[132] which aims to prevent suicide among LGBT youth.[133] Now residing in the United States on an O-1 visa,[134] Bieber has said he is not interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship and has criticized America's health care system. Praising Canada as being "the best country in the world", he cited its health care system as a model example.[129] According to Scooter Braun, Bieber says the Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael before every show he gives.[135]
Looks like the Biebs got caught making a racist youtube posting...fucking liberal.

He described sexual orientation as "everyone's own decision,"[131] and has contributed to the It Gets Better Project,[132] which aims to prevent suicide among LGBT youth.[133] Now residing in the United States on an O-1 visa,[134] Bieber has said he is not interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship and has criticized America's health care system. Praising Canada as being "the best country in the world", he cited its health care system as a model example.[129] According to Scooter Braun, Bieber says the Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael before every show he gives.[135] Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Kinda old news JL, damn Canadians isn't Bieber Jewish?
Kinda old news JL, damn Canadians isn't Bieber Jewish? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, he self identifies as a Christian....after Sterling, we don't need another Jewish racist!!
I heard that after Sterling settled on the sale for two billion that all the other NBA owners started making raciest comments.
[
j.l....
seriously....with the exception of girls under the age of 16 really cares about Justin...it's either a slow day in the echo chamber or you're getting seriously closer to the edge.....
your conservative right wing teapublicans leanings are just as obvious by your list of complaints about j.b....
you have to explain how programs that prevent teen suicides....help kids to deal with their sexual preferences are a bad liberal idea....
would you feel better if they all killed themselves...
QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1055398080]Looks like the Biebs got caught making a racist youtube posting...fucking liberal.

He described sexual orientation as "everyone's own decision,"[131] and has contributed to the It Gets Better Project,[132] which aims to prevent suicide among LGBT youth.[133] Now residing in the United States on an O-1 visa,[134] Bieber has said he is not interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship and has criticized America's health care system. Praising Canada as being "the best country in the world", he cited its health care system as a model example.[129] According to Scooter Braun, Bieber says the Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael before every show he gives.[135][/QUOTE]
No, he self identifies as a Christian....after Sterling, we don't need another Jewish racist!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
We don't need another Jew period, lol. I am sorry I just couldn't help it. The opportunity was there so I just took it, lol.................

Jim
try working on your sense and maybe not take advantage of the "opportunity"....
We don't need another Jew period, lol. I am sorry I just couldn't help it. The opportunity was there so I just took it, lol.................

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
try working on your sense and maybe not take advantage of the "opportunity".... Originally Posted by stevepar
Try working on minding your own business.

Jim
[QUOTE=stevepar;1055400048][
j.l....
seriously..
would you feel better if they all killed themselves...]

Well, not the lesbians - we need more of them....
No, he self identifies as a Christian....after Sterling, we don't need another Jewish racist!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
there's always YOU Auntie Hero!
It is no surprise that he, or any other liberal, is racist. After all, he is a true representation of a libtard.
If Democrats are all racist, as you constantly repeat, then why are so few minorities Republicans?

That's the one question for which your talking points have no answer.

And who gives a flying fuck about a spoiled little Canadian idiot like Justin Bieber? Or Ted Cruz?
If Democrats are all racist, as you constantly repeat, then why are so few minorities Republicans?

That's the one question for which your talking points have no answer.

And who gives a flying fuck about a spoiled little Canadian idiot like Justin Bieber? Or Ted Cruz? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please quit board stalking me, and don't send me anymore private messages, either.
I'm asking you nicely, this time.
If you don't like him go sign the petition to have him deported
If you don't like him go sign the petition to have him deported Originally Posted by BigLouie
Where do I sign?