Justice Of The Peace Gettin' Her A Piece!

Another dim named Hilary! Maybe she picked up the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM at his glory hole and pegged him in his ass.

Harris County judge resigns amid ****, prostitution allegations

According to documents, in a sworn affidavit, Green’s former boyfriend claims he and Green used the website Backpage.com to hire prostitutes on two occasions.

He stated Green paid a woman in Houston $150 for sexual services and also hired a prostitute in Austin and paid her $200.

(Houston)

Wonder what her incall rate is.

She appears "hefty" in the robe.
uppity Judge, right IBMassa?
She pegged you 'uppity' yo' ass, didn't she, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Must really fuck with your sensibilities, IBMassa. A black female judge.

Or was that just your own little sneaky way to post yet another passive-aggressive love letter to another poster?
Must really fuck with your sensibilities, IBMassa. A black female judge.

Or was that just your own little sneaky way to post yet another passive-aggressive love letter to another poster?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She aggressively gaveled just-ass in your case, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Drubble, Dribble Dribble.
poopypoopypoopy dooooo!

Now run back to your Mammy and she’ll clean up your dirty bottom and tell you everything’s going to be OK.
She aggressively gaveled just-ass in your case, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder how many CASES of Dingleberry wine assup used to bribe the Houston shrilLIARy to pack his fudge ? ! wtf will be the next one looking for some of that kind of JUST-ASS ! The " mountain climbing " Chimp, EKIM, won't be far behind that action !
A fat woman judge buying pussy off BackPage?

Where's the "TOFTT" review.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
poopypoopypoopy dooooo!
That's the just-ASS you deserve when you let a judge gavel your ass repeatedly, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Wonder how many CASES of Dingleberry wine assup used to bribe the Houston shrilLIARy to pack his fudge ? ! wtf will be the next one looking for some of that kind of JUST-ASS ! The " mountain climbing " Chimp, EKIM, won't be far behind that action ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Where's the "TOFTT" review. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM reviewed his gaveled end of the story thusly:

BLAH BLAH BLAH
poopypoopypoopy dooooo!
She probably wouldn't even remove her thong for AssUp!

Not super model material (but who is) but I'd do it.

Where's the "TOFTT" review. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Will have to find it somewhere else..

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...down/33631735/