The foooking infusion of Cuban talent into the strip club business. Memoirs by the great Shine!

Shine is a strip club connosieur. I have wiggled my way into many and most times pay no cover and get a few drinks, pretty stiff ones. My circuit varies from hood to semi elite. I've noticed since Obama a large influx of Cuban beauties into the strip clubs. Cuban women are incredibly gorgeous. They vary from light to black dark, with long beautiful natural foooking locks of hair. I've formed my own opinion eccos and eccas but I'm sorely interested in yours. How has the infusion of Cuban talent affected your strip club hobbying. Toodlez....
Wrong forum
Wrong forum Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Slit liko, this question according to the coed mandate is hobby related sir.
Yes sir.
It belongs in the strip club forum.
I'm not cutting peas with you slit liko. The foooking shit ain't life or death. It's entertaining and hobby related because as we all know they sell pussy. Selling pussy is hobby related . Correct. Toodlez...
You don't cut peas OP.
You shell them.
I've grown and shelled more purple hulls this season than you've ever seen in your life.

Your post sticks out worse than an iso or threAD here.
Post appropriately please.
Sir please stick to the original post. Thanks. This is hobby related. Go dring a double shot of Hennessy. In fact shine will buy you one and I don't buy drinks. Again I'm not cutting peas with you slit liko. What's a big deal is life or losing money, this is not. Toodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 08-12-2018, 01:07 PM
it's not a review, so shouldn't go in Strip Club Reviews, and it's hobby-related, so methinks the forum is proper. mods are certainly free to weigh in to the contrary..

Shine, how hot are these Cuban gals you speak of, exactly..
I think it varies. Some of the Cubans that came here via Central America and spent time in brothels and sex clubs there have GPS. They realize they can make "Mucho Dinero" without doing all the shit they did before.

The ones here via Miami try harder.

Pxo!! Treyway!! Foooking hot like beyond hot. I know one who's dark like a sister pxo, but with long beautiful straight hair that naturally comes from her head with man mades called Mia pxo
You guys know of any down cubanas who r here at the spots?

Otherwise, this thread is pointless. Wanna fuck em not discuss em
You foooking cats kill me. Like seriously you'll problem is you don't know how to ask for the pus. Hey boo, I don't do dances, I like to foook, I got a hot 50. What's up,? I've foooked so many cubanos in Michael's im starting to sound like them.(please bring your own silverware. Shine normally uses the napkin around the forks to wash his dick off at the table and wipe the pussy juice off his mouth) I've foooked a bitch in the back stall of the bathroom but me and Ernest tight like that. If you'll have any problems getting pussy at a strip club, just get shine. I'll get you some nice cubano pus for around 50. Shine charges 250 an hour plus food and drinks as a strip club guide. Toodlez...
  • 08-13-2018, 03:01 PM
The ship is full of Cubans and it sucks.
Where did all the american talent go.
Perhaps they all finally finished college.
Ive got one of those Cuban cuties latched on to me each time I hit a certain club. She's got her spiel locked in. But hey, I like rubbing on her ass for a bit while sipping on my drink.