Adult theaters.

I have been more and more interested in adult theater experience recently. Not in a gay way. Just wanted to know if anyone has had good experience with getting a random blowjob from a female in one here? I have never been in one just though I’d ask the question here. If so what is the etiquette and how to avoid awkward situations.

Thanks.
Adult theater were all the rage 30 years ago.

Sadly they are a dying bread. When they first came out one was close to my house. I was young, 19 and found success with MILFs. As an 19 YO, it was easy.

There were often a lot of husband wife couples. I don't recall ever getting a blowjob's, but getting laid was easy.
executive theater on 290 is good late on the week end usually a few couples willing to share the wife.
Yes...oh yes..
You need to check out
http://www.smoochees.com

It's always cleaner than the 25 other ones in Houston.
And it's always a buffet..when I've gone with the ladies.
Seriously and they are not ugly wasted street looking hookers like the ones at the location off 45 South..
That place is FUN too but I did not want to um play with anyone there except my date.

Have Fun!!
Oh and we did not pay.
Ask Awally I went with him on several occasions he wrote a review I believe.

Hi Awally!
Yes executive theater is okay but there is something there that I'm trying to remember made me not want to revisit..it was a rule of some sort
I think I might try one out this evening...
A few years ago I had a married FWB who was frustrated at home with her older husband. She was late 40s, tall, slim, and very nice looking considering the expensive work she'd had done. Pretty much as you would expect from a trophy wife of a retired oil man. Fortunately for me we met about the time she was experiencing a renewed sexual energy and curiosity.(her words) Call it her sexual mid life crisis if you will. Nothing was off limits including her bi-curiosity which we discovered wasn't a curiosity at all. We talked about swingers clubs quite a bit but night time wasn't an option so I suggested Smoochees. One day we went for one of our lunchtime rendezvous. She was excited and nervous at the same time. She brought two full size bath towels in a bag which I kind of snickered at. We walked out 90 minutes later to a round of applause as she asked everyone if they enjoyed themselves... The towels stayed behind.
Stop it. You are killing me.
Closest I got to a GH experience was playing in a ABS inside a room on gessner with a lovely Latina.

I like that thrill.

I think I might try one out this evening... Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
Well dang. I'd love to try one out with ya one day/night.
WTF!

Just pick up a SW provider and take her to ANY theater.
Closest I got to a GH experience was playing in a ABS inside a room on gessner with a lovely Latina.

I like that thrill.

Well dang. I'd love to try one out with ya one day/night. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls
I miss those days at the theater on Gessner. too bad it got blown up.
When there used to be a theater, of this type, on Winrock, just off Westheimer, a provider told me that it was a common request from clients that she “help them watch a movie” inside that theater. It then became one of the options that she regularly offered. I do not think that particular theater is there, anymore, but that was a clue that providers will probably have had such requests, so would not be surprised.

If I remember correctly, she lived on S. Voss, a short distance from Winrock, so that particular ABS was convenient for her, and lessened the amount of foot traffic to and from her apartment doorway.

Now that I have re-entered the hobby, after an extended absence, I am planning to exercise that “Help me watch a movie” option, someday soon, if a provider will go along with it. The one I have in mind would have to trust me to transport her several miles, so it is a matter of building that level of trust.
When I worked in New Orleans, that's where I met providers who only did outcall. The one we hooked up in was $10, no time limit.
No play with others.
We just went into a booth thing and played till i busted a nut.