The most popular President in history?

Something doesn’t add up:

https://api.parler.com/l/oV1Xv
YouTube’s answer to biden getting downvoted into oblivion is to eliminate the downvote function. How Orwellian of them.
Wasn't parler the twitter alternative that those terrorists organized their attempted coupe on back in February?
Wasn't parler the twitter alternative that those terrorists organized their attempted coupe on back in February? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Yes. It was one of them. I’m not into far right shit but I believe they were shut down after the riot at the capital, then later turned back on.
Yes. It was one of them. I’m not into far right shit but I believe they were shut down after the riot at the capital, then later turned back on. Originally Posted by Charley3
They’re not “Far right”. They were shut down because Twitter colluded with Apple and Google to shut them down. Not any government agency. Parler carries content from all concerns. They don’t produce content which many small thinkers here think they do. What I post are content producers who post on Parler. It’s easier than downloading multiple apps. I use Telegram too. Another alternative to Twitter. If you choose to read MSM propaganda, fine, it’s your choice.
The king of misinformation strikes again. Parler got "shut down" because Amazon decided that it no longer wanted to offer it's web hosting services to Parler. Twitter, Apple, and Google had nothing to do with it.

Here are actual court documents pertaining to the subject:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...othstein_order

So you can believe the court documents, or you can believe Baby, who is a member of 45's Cult of Ignorance.
The king of misinformation strikes again. Parler got "shut down" because Amazon decided that it no longer wanted to offer it's web hosting services to Parler. Twitter, Apple, and Google had nothing to do with it.

So you can believe the court documents, or you can believe Baby, who is a member of 45's Cult of Ignorance. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...outputType=amp

It was collusion. But they’re back online. Trump soon too. BTW, countries around the globe are banning FB and Twitter for their bullshit.

Your citation is from the 9th circuit. No surprise.
If brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose 1pittsburgh
If brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose 1pittsburgh Originally Posted by Midlife22
That was a good one. Very good.
Wasn't parler the twitter alternative that those terrorists organized their attempted coupe on back in February? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
First - there were no terrorists. There were some idiots. And I think you are confusing Parler with Facebook. It has been well documented that most of the idiots used Facebook to communicate with each other in advance

So you can believe the court documents, or you can believe Baby, who is a member of 45's Cult of Ignorance. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Wrong again. But since you love to post false information, this is par for the course for you.

Apple and Google both removed Parler from their App Stores. That was the first step of Big Tech's collusion to get rid of Parler. It was only after that did Amazon complete the collusion by breaking their contract with Parler and stop hosting them on Amazon Web Services with minimal warning.

But Parler is back. Took a month or two to beat Big Tech's collusion but Parler did. And I know you hate it
Wrong again. But since you love to post false information, this is par for the course for you.

Apple and Google both removed Parler from their App Stores. That was the first step of Big Tech's collusion to get rid of Parler. It was only after that did Amazon complete the collusion by breaking their contract with Parler and stop hosting them on Amazon Web Services with minimal warning.

But Parler is back. Took a month or two to beat Big Tech's collusion but Parler did. And I know you hate it Originally Posted by berryberry
Twitter and FB have no problem promoting Forbidden topics. Which leads to crimes against humanity. It’s disgusting. If any platforms should be shut down, it’s them.
Twitter and FB have no problem promoting Forbidden topics. Which leads to crimes against humanity. It’s disgusting. If any platforms should be shut down, it’s them. Originally Posted by bambino
Twitter and Facebook won't be shut down because they are in bed with all the liberal politicians