Phone: 585-502-7137
Email Address: Craigslist Casual Encounters
URL / Website: N/A
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Charlotte
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None - she backed out - suspiciously.
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Unknown - advertised as young, cute, thick.
Recommendation: No
Darn, after mouncer's review I was going to try it soon
No encounter, no activities, no hour session, no money paid, not a review.

Nothing to see here folks. Take the no-shows to a co-ed rant.

Sucks having your time wasted.
Always have a plan B and C
THE SAGA CONTINUES...

Alright, so stupid me - against my very own advice.......

So Emily texts me back later that afternoon telling me that she would be available after 10:00 that night if I wanted to try again. So, little head thinking for the big head decided yes. I figured why not since I was actually going to be back in that general area that evening anyways - so why not.

A little before ten, text her to check that she is still available - yep - all set.

Drive over to Charlotte a little after 10:00 asking for her address - a couple of benign text later she goes into radio silence.

Bottom line - shame on me for a second try. But I will say that I no longer believe she is LE but rather just a psychotic little game-playing whore - them be the scary ones. Beware, brothers, beware.
If this is what upset Mods think of as assignable review, more power to 'em. Let's flood this failure of a forum with tales of no-shows and missed connections!
JC for ModTard......
THE SAGA CONTINUES...

Bottom line - shame on me for a second try. But I will say that I no longer believe she is LE but rather just a psychotic little game-playing whore - them be the scary ones. Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
Dabbled in Craigslist Casual Encounters a bit and found most there are less reliable and more erratic than BP girls....
THE SAGA CONTINUES...

Alright, so stupid me - against my very own advice.......

So Emily texts me back later that afternoon telling me that she would be available after 10:00 that night if I wanted to try again. So, little head thinking for the big head decided yes. I figured why not since I was actually going to be back in that general area that evening anyways - so why not.

A little before ten, text her to check that she is still available - yep - all set.

Drive over to Charlotte a little after 10:00 asking for her address - a couple of benign text later she goes into radio silence. Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
Not unusual behavior befitting a “provider”. It’s the nature of the game.

Possible scenario:

Many times they hedge their opportunities; especially on a first encounter. They say: “Okay, everything’s all set. Come on over” -- all the while calling or texting other would-be suitors.

Then they make contact with, or get a call or text from some mallard with stupid money and you get blown out of the water. Hence, you’re dropped like a hot potato.

Pretty short-term thinking on their part, eh?
Pretty short-term thinking on their part, eh? Originally Posted by The Drummer
If every Jimmie did as they said they'd do, maybe.

But amidst Leo Jimmies and haggling cheaptards, short term seems rational.
If every Jimmie did as they said they'd do, maybe.

But amidst Leo Jimmies and haggling cheaptards, short term seems rational. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Good point. It does work both ways. And, now that you bring it to my attention, it does seem rational. Get the money when it's there!

Like I've said here many times before; sometimes I ain't the quickest guy in the world!!!
Tried few times to meet up but she is all over the place.
She is definitely not LE. Thankfully I didn't have any problems when I saw her. Everything ran along as scheduled so maybe I was just lucky. I can vouche that there are definitely roommates in the house since she has a room in the basement. I admit her availability is limited and maybe it was just my lucky day since everything went off without a hitch. Apologies to the OP, my review was real and sincere and I didn't think there would be problems for anyone else scheduling to see her. Had there been an issue with my visit I would not have recommended. Inhate that this happened to you. Maybe try Miss Julie in the same geographic area. I would take her over Emily any damn day! Miss Julie is bad ass!!
No encounter, no activities, no hour session, no money paid, not a review.

Nothing to see here folks. Take the no-shows to a co-ed rant.

Sucks having your time wasted. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

I don't know what your problem is. This is just as helpful as a Yes review. This forum is to help members decide who to try and contact. This isn't letters to Penthouse Magazine, is it?
I don't know what your problem is. This is just as helpful as a Yes review. This forum is to help members decide who to try and contact. This isn't letters to Penthouse Magazine, is it? Originally Posted by brundlefly
What has penthouse magazine have to do with it? Have I endorsed long tales of cunnilingus and the subsequent cuddling? Most certainly not.

Nor did I make it personal. This isn't a review. I didn't say this asshat posted a non-review. Because it isn't personal.

Please think on a couple questions:

If every swinging Jimmie reviewed no-shows, how many reviews of actual encounters would be on the first page? Between sticky threads, mistake submissions and fucktards that think this is also for ISOs, less than half the threads in the Review forum would be about actual encounters. Much less, I think.

Secondly, how can you say the food sucks if you didn't eat it?

I'm not saying it isn't good info. Thanks for sharing, OP, especially the second go-round. But it is not a review.