All politics aside

I watched the debate last night and Vice President Biden looked very old and feeble. It seemed like about an hour into it that he was getting really tired.
Would he be up to the job?
Curious what everyone else thought.
US President Donald Trump on Thursday described as "filthy"

I watched the debate last night and Vice President Biden looked very old and feeble. It seemed like about an hour into it that he was getting really tired.
Would he be up to the job?
Curious what everyone else thought. Originally Posted by raild@1964
His handlers and the lsm have done a great job hiding his physical and mental limitations!
C'mon man! The guy thinks hes running for the Senate!
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2020, 08:54 PM
C'mon man! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He must have said that about 50 times last night.
He must have said that about 50 times last night. Originally Posted by Tiny
Joe checked his watch like it was past his bedtime!
I'm sure that Jill has already put a down payment on the gravesite. The only question is privately paid for or publicly paid for.
US President Donald Trump on Thursday described as "filthy" ... Originally Posted by matchingmole
So? Oh! Do you mean "filthy rich"? It's all clean money.

Now the Hunter-Joe Team ..... another matter!
Joe checked his watch like it was past his bedtime! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He was checking to see how much time was left in the ass whipping he was receiving .... by the moderatoress.
He must have said that about 50 times last night. Originally Posted by Tiny

Every time Trump lied
Biden is 4 years older than Trump. When you look at them side-by-side Biden looks to be in much better physical condition. Biden supposedly works out regularly and it shows. Trump plays an occasional round of golf as his only exercise and it shows.

If you notice at Trump's rallies and at the debates, even before he caught COVID-19, Trump would often lean against the podium. Maybe he always did that or maybe it's his age catching up to him. Watch the 2 of them walk. Biden strides. Trump plods.
What have got to say about FDR? He got around kind of slowly. Maybe he wasn't up to the job.
Biden is 4 years older than Trump. When you look at them side-by-side Biden looks to be in much better physical condition. Biden supposedly works out regularly and it shows. Trump plays an occasional round of golf as his only exercise and it shows.

If you notice at Trump's rallies and at the debates, even before he caught COVID-19, Trump would often lean against the podium. Maybe he always did that or maybe it's his age catching up to him. Watch the 2 of them walk. Biden strides. Trump plods. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump has his faculties, dementia joe not so much! Trump is a work-a-holic. joe checks his watch like hes ready to clock out and go to bed!
What have got to say about FDR? He got around kind of slowly. Maybe he wasn't up to the job. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The question was whether or not Biden is physically fit to handle the tasks of POTUS. I am pointing out he seems to be more physically fit than Trump but I see not problem with either of them fulfilling the physical demands of the job.
Trump has his faculties, dementia joe not so much! Trump is a work-a-holic. joe checks his watch like hes ready to clock out and go to bed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
As I said before, many on this forum looked forward to the debates. They expected Biden to fall flat on his face when going up against Trump. Did not happen. Most people believe Biden won both debates, easily winning the first one and having a solid victory in the second. Obviously, opinions will differ based on which candidate one supports. I don't care who won or lost. Trump needed a knockout in the debates to move the needle and did not get it. The only hope Trump has coming out of the debates is that Biden's comments on fossil fuels resounds with voters mainly in Pennsylvania.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-debate-poll/
Joe checked his watch like it was past his bedtime! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually he checked his watch like he couldn’t wait to get away from Typhoid Twitler.

I was checking kind too.

The lies, whining and high pitched, memoriZed Fox playbook were almost unbearable.