the real TrailerParkCasey saved my ass

So ok, everyone in the area has at least heard of the petite little TrailerParkCasey. Best head in fort worth, it's said. Well I decided to find out for myself, and somehow got linked up to a yahoo group where supposedly you could get major discounts.

Yeah, that would have been great if it had worked out well. As is I spent a day getting a runaround through e-mail ("she" provided an address early, but no number until hours later) I found out I had to go to work, so said I'd be out late, would everything still work out? Sure, she said, just text me.

When I texted I got a "who is this" response. This was late, so I thought maybe she'd just had a lot of volume or a long night or something. Got an e-mail response about some made up sister, blah blah blah. Long story short, I drive my ass 25 minutes on sheer horniness and stupidity, get to the place, and think something smells fishy.

E-mail doesn't work, I'm getting no service. I try texting again saying if it's a sister, send casey outside so I can verify.

I wait a few minutes, get nothing, and decide to go to the house and peek. As I'm walking up the driveway, i get a voicemail (as I said, i wasn't getting service, so it went straight to vm.) Luckily the guy isn't smart enough to give out a number that isn't ACTUALLY Casey, so she, in a half asleep stupor, literally saved me from apparently walking into a very, very akward situation (if not potentially dangerous.)

Someone has hacked her accounts, and she now has no control over them. When I spoke to her at length just a short while ago, she told me the whole story, so guys, if you're looking for Casey, please, PLEASE call or text her at 817-333-8163. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and Casey, if you see this, even though I haven't experienced your talents yet, I think you just became my atf anyway.
That yahoo group is fake, dude. I made the mistake of signing up for it and got spam every day. I got out quickly.
IPBiratin,

Always remember to think with the big head....going to a place at night that is dark and surroundings like you mentioned is a very bad idea....It is good you made it out of there safely and should be a lesson well learned.....

TexasCowboy
Yes yes, but did you get a toilet pic?
Damn dude, trying to peek in windows is a dangerous game, what if you had been at the wrong trailer and saw trailerpark granny taking a dump?
Not an alert. Moved to co-ed.

This is the continued drama that surrounds Casey: fake handles, "no control over posts" and other general lies.
  • tom51
  • 04-25-2012, 11:34 PM
sounds like best to pass on her was thinking about giving her a call dont think so now too many other safe options out there