FOXXY ROXXY DISAPPEARED AGAIN???

• tom51
  • 04-14-2012, 01:42 PM
HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD FROM FOXXY, SAW HER ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO WAS TO SEE HER AGAIN AND SHE HAD CAR ACCIDENT BUT SAID SHE WAS OK AND TO CALL HER THE NEXT DAY TO RESCHEDULE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HER SINCE AFTER SEVERAL CALLS AND TEXTS??? HAVE WE LOST ANOTHER GOOD ONE LIKE PARIS HILTON??
Relax...She does this quite often when she needs a break. When she is ready to play she will post an ad...

She will be back

P.S. If you have seen her few times...ask her to program your number to her phone. This will help you cut in front of the line...hint hint

Missing you say?
  • zebra
  • 04-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Can you say burnout ? That girl's in demand, next best thing to apple pie and just as sweet! Hell she's only 18 ? She'll slow down and pace herself like all the veteran ladies do but until then she's balls to the wall.
  • tom51
  • 04-15-2012, 12:00 PM
that's true Pricilla Lynn went through that a few weeks ago just didn't want to see anyone cause she was tired and i told her even though your pussy is barely 19 yrs old it can wear out quickly. i was the 1st in 3 days she felt like seeing so it was a good time she was ready must learn to be patient just she is so close to me so great convenience!
  • tom51
  • 04-25-2012, 11:25 PM
she texted me two days ago she was working at Edited to remove real life info - Chipperand have text twice that hope that dancing is not all she is doing and know reply so could be her way of taking a break from it. dont know but time will tell have asked to see her waiting to see if she replies.