Let's get ready to rumble!!! - FTW Ladies vs. Dallas Ladies

Ok so who has the best ladies FTW or Dallas?

I'm from FTW and I haven't seen any Dallas ladies but I do see some I would like to have a go at!!

My vote: N/A only because I haven't seen how green the grass is on the other side. It may be dried up and brown for all I know.
Well I lived in Ft Worth for a while. And I do not know about the othe ladies but I know the hobbiers were more friendlier and very promt. It was like a cowboy mannered kind of way most said yes mam through out the whole session just proper..... very gentle and well mannered on the phone.. in Dallas your phone conversation goes like this.. UHHHH YEAH you got a spot open? I want to see you in 10 minutes! How much again? I only have a $100. Where are you uh will you suck my dick? LOL
in fortworth the conversation is more like.
Yes Mam is this a good time to call you? Are you free to talk? Yes mam I was wondering about your time availability today I saw your nice ad and loved your pictures mam. I am going to the feed store at around noon today was wondering what time before or after that time you could fit me in I can not wait to see you. Thank you so much for your time mam .. LOL
SO I can not comment on the providers but the hobbiers are way more well mannered.. kind of like west texas I THINK IT IS THE COWBOY IN YALL..lol
Yes Mam is this a good time to call you? Are you free to talk? Yes mam I was wondering about your time availability today I saw your nice ad and loved your pictures mam. I am going to the feed store at around noon today was wondering what time before or after that time you could fit me in I can not wait to see you. Thank you so much for your time mam .. LOL
SO I can not comment on the providers but the hobbiers are way more well mannered.. kind of like west texas I THINK IT IS THE COWBOY IN YALL..lol Originally Posted by Majichands
Meanwhile, call a Dallas lady "mam" and you've offended her.
Meanwhile, call a Dallas lady "mam" and you've offended her. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

Maybe the youngsters, but the OHILFs like it.
Maybe the youngsters, but the OHILFs like it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Nope. They equate mam with old.
Im pretty sure I have the same attitude in dallas or fort worth...but im in the middle so I can do that!
Nope. They equate mam with old. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Nope, ma'am is a term of respect. I use it just about everyday to ladies of all ages. I have not heard one woman so much as peep about the term and how I use it.
Nope, ma'am is a term of respect. I use it just about everyday to ladies of all ages. I have not heard one woman so much as peep about the term and how I use it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bingo!

I don't know who he's been talking to, but ma'am is very appropriate when talking to a lady of any age. One of the things I love about being from the south. Elsewhere, I don't get called ma'am unless I got some balls in a vice...
Yes ma'am.
THe only women who are insulted by "ma'am" are damn yankee white trash.
Nope, ma'am is a term of respect. I use it just about everyday to ladies of all ages. I have not heard one woman so much as peep about the term and how I use it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just because they don't tell you doesn't mean they aren't thinking it.
Just because they don't tell you doesn't mean they aren't thinking it. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

Sure, when I someone calls me, ma'am, I feel old, but then again, it reminds me that I taught my very own sons to address every woman with the upmost respect. Why wouldn't I want the same from others? Thank you to all the wonderful gentlemen who treat me with respect.

To get back on the subject of this thread.......there's good and bad everywhere.
DALLAS GIRLS ARE THE BEST