ladies in DFW... would you consider this?

I find myself being a "bachelor" many times during the summer.... the SO, nanny and little ones travel a lot to our vacation home in south FL, or to visit F&F on the east or west coasts... I usually do not join them, as I work in NYC and given the weekly travel, I really enjoy being home, sleeping in my own bed, hanging with my dogs, etc.

During these periods of "freedom", I usually end up doing a project around the house, working out, playing golf and going to the shooting range.... I usaully end up in downtown Dallas at a nice restaurant for dinner and people watching, returning home alone....

My question is this: Would you, as a provider, consider hanging out for an afternoon and evening, kicking back at my pool over looking the golf course, maybe shoot 9 holes at my club, go down to Northpark and shop/model our purchases and then do dinner and drinks followed by some BCD activities?

Since this would be all on me, what would you charge for this? What if i wanted you and a friend to shop/wine/dine/69?

Thanks in advance
I find myself being a "bachelor" many times during the summer.... the SO, nanny and little ones travel a lot to our vacation home in south FL, or to visit F&F on the east or west coasts... I usually do not join them, as I work in NYC and given the weekly travel, I really enjoy being home, sleeping in my own bed, hanging with my dogs, etc.

During these periods of "freedom", I usually end up doing a project around the house, working out, playing golf and going to the shooting range.... I usaully end up in downtown Dallas at a nice restaurant for dinner and people watching, returning home alone....

My question is this: Would you, as a provider, consider hanging out for an afternoon and evening, kicking back at my pool over looking the golf course, maybe shoot 9 holes at my club, go down to Northpark and shop/model our purchases and then do dinner and drinks followed by some BCD activities?

Since this would be all on me, what would you charge for this? What if i wanted you and a friend to shop/wine/dine/69?

Thanks in advance Originally Posted by Roothead
I'm stealing that! I offer a Clock-free package that usually starts around 10am and can go all day until bedtime at 1500. If I can't mention pricing, please edit...
Roothead, I think a clock free date would be the best option for you. A lot of women have that as an option now and is usually much less expensive than a per hour fee. It sounds like quite a day of fun! I'd love to hang by the pool, swim a little, drink a little, eat a little and shop a lot! LOL. It's great to spend the day together and still get your alone time when you're ready for it.
I prefer to get to know people as the unique individuals they are, spending extra time with them and extra spoiling for me is always on my to-do list.
Damn dude, I'll hang out with ya for free than you can go get some action later on! hahahahahaaa!!!!! Better not be shootin Glocks though......
Glock .45......sorry!
One suggestion I would make, from experience, is see a girl a couple of times before you plan a day that long. You need to know you get along well enough for the non BCD time. Honestly, the BCD time is the easy part in a long session.