🆘️⚠️I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE⚠️🆘️

I have a few questions that I am desperately seeking answers/advice.....

Website/link sharing & guidelines- are we allowed to post links in our posts to other websites/platforms we use?

Contacted from unknown source- I've been contacted via text from unknown individuals stating they acquired my contact info from sites I've never visited before. Is this common? Can my info be be hijacked and listed elsewhere without my knowledge? Because I have always stayed UTR and only visit safe trusted sites so I dont know how my info/fake ads are getting leaked.

Safe Places- since everything has changed and I am always paranoid about certain things are there any safe places on the web where a gal like myself can be more descriptive/detailed?

New friend- I have a friend that is interested in becoming a new resident of the community but she is in the process we all go through. How can I help her with meeting new people?

TIA 💋🥰
I like oh2. You must have two verified people to vouge for you to get access. Once you have access you are more lenient in pictures, ads etc. it had an ok following in the Midwest but very popular in texas. Pm me about your friend. I’d be interested.
Harvesting URLs is relatively common! Especially in this “industry”. Not unusual at all to see Skip the Games and Megapersonals ads, at least, posted on differing sites!
To help her meet new people...depends on her needs and comfort zone. Is she the personality type that would want to double with you for a few times. Or just needs networking. Just do it carefully as not to overwhelm her. Good luck.
Great comment cmore
Yes, we are taking baby steps. I forgot how intense starting out can be but she is adjusting fine.
We've been best friends for 8+ yrs and we are so much alike in so many ways so that should speak a little on her personality. Our little secret, (not really lol she knows) I was struggling with having intense feelings for her in the beginning. So glad we remained friends and didn't destroy it by acting on certain emotions.
Anyways........if I lusted after her I'm sure others will also. I am very picky about the women I like