Poor Donald unhinged

'I Was Right and Everyone Knows It,' Trump Responds to Pence Statement

Trump now wants Pence to be investigated for not overturning the election.

The Reppublicans need to stand up to Trump before he completely ruins the party.
'I Was Right and Everyone Knows It,' Trump Responds to Pence Statement

Trump now wants Pence to be investigated for not overturning the election.

The Reppublicans need to stand up to Trump before he completely ruins the party. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Drumpf being unhinged is just another day ending with the letter "Y". And I think he's already ruined the party. I do like watching them fight with each other. Like watching a retard game of dodge ball.
The Reppublicans (sic) need to stand up to Trump before he completely ruins the party. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Why do you dim-retards care if he ruins the GOP? Isn't that what you want? Then you can sneak Kumalot or Alfred E. Neumann into the White House in 2024 to complete the job of destroying America!
Some of us care about the GOP. You and many other Trumptards take the dislike of Trump as not caring about the GOP.
Some of us care about the GOP. You and many other Trumptards take the dislike of Trump as not caring about the GOP. Originally Posted by VitaMan
"I do like watching them fight with each other."

Riiight! You care about the GOP lol.

I'm hardly a Trumptard. If you paid attention you would know that. But you're too busy posting threads with titles like "Poor Donald unhinged" while the country is being destroyed by a far-left cabal of dim-retards.

When are you going to take out the trash in your own party? It's getting late.
Sorry you are so mixed up. I am not a Democrat. You sound like a Trumptard.
Sorry you are so mixed up. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Whatever you are, your priorities are skewed. Trump is gone and the dim-retards are rapidly taking the country to hell in a handbasket.
Trump is not yet gone. I don't give a shit about Biden.
Trump is not yet gone. I don't give a shit about Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It's scared -- of a Trump 2.0. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pro Tip: Please do not get your titties in a twister with the IRS. Be sure sure to submit a 1099 to Trump at years end for letting him live rent-free in your mind.
Trump is not yet gone. I don't give a shit about Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Thanks for confirming your priorities are all fucked up!

The irony is - by not giving a shit about Biden's disastrous stewardship you are in effect facilitating a Trump comeback.
Sorry bud, you don't know a thing about me.
It's scared -- of a Trump 2.0. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pro Tip: Please do not get your titties in a twister with the IRS. Be sure sure to submit a 1099 to Trump at years end for letting him live rent-free in your mind. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

A few more tidbits drop from your dainty sphincter. The last one has been around so long it is petrified.
So if the GOP were to censure Trump, would you suddenly wake up and "give a fuck" about how Biden and the dim-retards are destroying the country?
A few more tidbits drop from your dainty sphincter. The last one has been around so long it is petrified. Originally Posted by VitaMan
.... Lookie there! ... Shitty insults along-with
your crying and whining...

#### Salty
A few more tidbits drop from your dainty sphincter. The last one has been around so long it is petrified. Originally Posted by VitaMan