Uh oh. This will make the trumptard racists and traitors mad

My new ad, ‘Scars and Bars.’

Here in Louisiana and all around the South, it feels like Jim Crow never left and the remnants of the Confederacy remain.

I do believe the South will rise again, but this time, it’ll be on our terms..

Looks like those loser flags burn pretty well. Probably made in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6iSRU9486I
Here in Louisiana and all around the South, it feels like Jim Crow never left and the remnants of the Confederacy remain. Originally Posted by TechPapi
So you're saying the dim-retard party is on the ascendancy in Louisiana, TechPhony?

Are you running for Klavern chief? Do you think you can become an Exalted Cyclop and follow in the footsteps of your dim-retard mentor, Robert Byrd?

When do you replace that brown bag with your white hood, TechPhony? Got a pic for us?
My new ad, ‘Scars and Bars.’

Here in Louisiana and all around the South, it feels like Jim Crow never left and the remnants of the Confederacy remain.

I do believe the South will rise again, but this time, it’ll be on our terms..

Looks like those loser flags burn pretty well. Probably made in China.

Originally Posted by TechPapi
Yeah, I've seen his other political ads. He's nothing but a trouble maker. He probably pisses more Blacks off than whites. This guy can't bring about unity but only discourse among all voters. The fact that you go for shit like this really speaks volumes.
That was oddly funny, like an SNL skit when they were still interested in humor
That was oddly funny, like an SNL skit when they were still interested in humor Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

You mean like: in a time long, long ago - in a galaxy far, far away sort of time span??
This thread was a big "plop"
This thread was a big "plop" Originally Posted by winn dixie
What did you expect?
Since he is ignored, I don't know what the OP was but how is making a handful of idiots mad something to be proud of. Now, if PD will just take on those millions of democrat racists with some truth, then we might have something to talk about.
So you're saying the dim-retard party is on the ascendancy in Louisiana, TechPhony?

Are you running for Klavern chief? Do you think you can become an Exalted Cyclop and follow in the footsteps of your dim-retard mentor, Robert Byrd?

When do you replace that brown bag with your white hood, TechPhony? Got a pic for us? Originally Posted by lustylad
Trumptard party are a cult of traitors. I don't even consider them Americans anymore.
That's good. We know you are probably owned and operated by the Chinese. Which AMP do you work at?
That's good. We know you are probably owned and operated by the Chinese. Which AMP do you work at? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Probably visits the same one your family members work at.
Trumptard party are a cult of traitors. I don't even consider them Americans anymore. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

if you say so