I just discovered the block function!

Wow, things are gonna be different. No more $20 complaints for me to roll my eyes at. Life should improve now LOL.
It's what happens when a 12 year old gets on an adult site.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You missed the point of the op stating that some one was acting like a child. I see no violation there but that’s for your continued positive posts on ECCIE.
Please share for all who would love to make it stop. Looked all over..didn't find it
You missed the point of the op stating that some one was acting like a child. I see no violation there but that’s for your continued positive posts on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Hope you find that block/ignore feature!

Please dont ever pm me again!
It's what happens when a person who has the mentality of a 12 year old gets on an adult site. Originally Posted by Brad.Wilson
Fixed your quote for you.

The ignore function is also get to use on trolls who are puppets for the puppetmaster of the Dallas portion of this board. Especially if you have a mind of your own and can think for yourself as opposed to the head pimp telling others what to think.
Who were you wanting to ignore?
The guy who always complains about $20
Thanks WEC. Good laugh.
I used it for the same earlier this week.