Cigar Recommendations

I mostly smoke Rocky Patels, various Adventuras and Foundation products like the High-level and Charter Oak.

Looking to branch out. Thinking maybe some of Saka's stuff. Thinking of hitting up that Dunbarton event at Cigarro this weekend.

Any recommendations?
Aging Room Quattro
Fuente Lost City

Both are sublime
I've heard good things about Lost City. Appreciate the suggestions.
never was a fan of rocky patels............. lost city is a good choice

for an everyday smoke, I really enjoy the nub 466 Connecticut
Out of 4 boxes of that exact Nub, I've had very bad luck. 38% of the cigars had construction issues. I want to like them because they're a great size for a short smoke.
Out of 4 boxes of that exact Nub, I've had very bad luck. 38% of the cigars had construction issues. I want to like them because they're a great size for a short smoke. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Im shocked about that. was it the 466 that comes 10 in a box or the 460 that has 24?

I smoke 3 a day of the 466 since they came out last year and honestly never had a bad one
The 466 Connecticut 4.0"x66 Gordos. 10 to a box.

Most of the issues were loose caps, but that can be fixed. Shouldn't have to be. Some were excessively tight and were in desperate need of a draw tool.

Each box was from a different vendor. All were purchased within the past 6 months. I keep coming back to them but I'm about 1 box away from tapping out on them permanently.
strange, I assume you punch not cut. check your pms
I primarily use the v
I had a friend recommend Perdomo 20th anniversary ones with Connecticut wrapped. Mild but good. I like the torpedos. also Monte Cristo White labels are good. Just my thoughts.
oliva serie v melanio
Thanks guys
Sometimes I dabble with Java either red or mint. My cheapie go to is Odyssey coffee, smells like chocolate but has a smooth draw ever bit of 3/4 way through.
I did stop in at Cigarro for about 20 min. Caught some of the game, picked up some Mi Queridas, Sobremasas and one of each of the Stillwells that were available. Gotta say the mi Queridas are a stick that I really enjoyed. Got enough to get a free 5 pack of cigarillos which definitely hit the spot.

The Dunbarton rep was a cool dude. There was definitely a diverse crowd of rather barrel-chested guys kicking back food and more smoke in the air than usual. And one tiny woman smoking an Acid.

Glad I went