I've been drinking, but...

Did Fox just call PA for Fetterman?

Inconceivable

Unbelievable

Some other type of ...able
Didn't see that one coming =/
Absolutely saw this coming. There is a whole lot not to like about fake, phony, lying-ass, rip-off, animal killing, fake miracle pill pusher, non Pennsylvania resident, OZ.
Pa came out just as I had thought it would. Oz & Mastriano can ride the pine for another election cycle.

What will those ppl on the GOP here in PA blather on about without thos two puppets to bloviate about?
Aww who cares!

PA has shown that MAGA madness isn't supported here in the Commonwealth & a woman's right to choose is still protected. Shapiro will be a breath of fresh air for everyone with his more moderate stances.
We are in trouble, not only with Fetterman who will be useless in a debate on the senate floor. That is if he decides to show up for work. And channel 4 is reporting that Summer Lee won.
I’m disappointed. Maybe next time Trump just stays the hell away. Knew Mastriano was going to lose but can’t believe Oz lost.
I’m disappointed. Maybe next time Trump just stays the hell away. Knew Mastriano was going to lose but can’t believe Oz lost. Originally Posted by Charley3
That's what happens when the Republican party selects tRump backed election denying far-right radical candidates.
We are in trouble... And channel 4 is reporting that Summer Lee won. Originally Posted by Looker151
I considered writing in real Mike Doyle but ultimately just voted for fake Mike Doyle. Either way, Summer Lee winning leaves me feeling dejected and somewhat bamboozled.

I also recognized it was time for bed and to stop drinking when I started thinking that Kellyanne was starting to look a lil attractive in that green dress
I am more interested in moderate candidates who will vote their conscious vs party line. We've seen how damaging that can be, and while a few Dems like Manchin or Sinema did exactly that, we need more on both sides who will less "club members" and more statesmen.

To that, our choices were limited but I know several hard core folks who are crying in their wheaties this morning.
That's what happens when the Republican party selects tRump backed election denying far-right radical candidates. Originally Posted by rmg_35
This Republican agrees. He always was a jackass and always will. Everyone but his cult realizes that. Now he has an 8th grade derogatory name for Desantis. It’s ridiculous.

I also recognized it was time for bed and to stop drinking when I started thinking that Kellyanne was starting to look a lil attractive in that green dress Originally Posted by HDGristle
Ugh, she has aged horribly. I thought she had decided to bow out of politics as a method to heal her family at her daughters request.

Her crypt-keeper resemblance is just her soul literally coming to the surface of her skin. She is the 'alternative facts' creator and I'm fairly sure her karma clock is now aging her in dog years.
It's time to consider a move to the free state of Florida. Something is very broken in our country when several million people vote to make Brain Damaged Racist Fetterman a U.S. senator.

The problem is two fold - the fraud of early voting / vote by mail - and the vast number of brain dead voters, influenced by a corrupt media, who will vote D no matter what

Not only did these brain dead liberals elect a walking fucking vegetable to the Senate in PA, they literally elected a dead Democrat in PA as well.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...ite-being-dead

We are fucked as a country
Keep us posted on the move and good luck.
Did Fox just call PA for Fetterman?

Inconceivable

Unbelievable

Some other type of ...able Originally Posted by HDGristle

yahoo results has Fetterman checked as the winner

https://news.yahoo.com/midterms

not sure which "A" describes the fact that people in PA seem happy that a clearly impaired radical leftist won.

Amused?
Appalled?
All of the above?
yahoo results has Fetterman checked as the winner

https://news.yahoo.com/midterms

not sure which "A" describes the fact that people in PA seem happy that a clearly impaired radical leftist won.

Amused?
Appalled?
All of the above? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Appalled and embarrassed we have such idiots living in this state