Harris interview on FOX

was a total disaster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DaR2CVNNk

tomorrow's liberal media headlines ....

The View .. "Bret Baier is a MAGA MEANIE!!"

CNN .. "Harris bravely stands up to rude FOX interviewer"

MSDNC .. "Harris answers all questions with poise and grace .. because it's all Trump's fault!"

bahahahaa
so she mentions The "men and woman"

border agents that want "support"

well

according to thedemoncrats

"what is a woman?"

why is she excluding and or leaving out lbgqi fu people ?

if we don't know what a "woman" IS how can she even be so un inclusive

and disrespectful to the trannies?
Bret Baier started the interview much like the old Grocho Marx question "have you stop beating your wife yet" and went downhill from there. Everyome knew before it started it was slanted but Baier was the big loser. If anyone thought he was a "serious" journalist" before can forget that.
Like her, or her answers….or not. She has one thing Trump does not……balls.

She went into the lions den and held her own. Trump would dare do what she just did.

elg……
Like her, or her answers….or not. She has one thing Trump does not……balls.

She went into the lions den and held her own. Trump would dare do what she just did.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
please do a encounter report of your "heels up" session
Most of what I heard was him stuttering “M-M-M-Ma-Ma-Madame Vice President…”
and her trying to say “I I I I’m I’m I’m trying to speak”

If you want an answer, then let the other person speak.

It doesn’t matter if you like a person or not, when you listen to something like that it is downright annoying.
She more than held her own. But MAGAts are going to lie about that, too, since they are desperate and need to keep the focus off of their cognitively impaired, lying old fool.

Most of what I heard was him stuttering “M-M-M-Ma-Ma-Madame Vice President…”
and her trying to say “I I I I’m I’m I’m trying to speak”

If you want an answer, then let the other person speak.

It doesn’t matter if you like a person or not, when you listen to something like that it is downright annoying. Originally Posted by Presj22
to bad ya can't put a sick her mouth on TV. for STFU and lis... like other whores

What I saw was two puppets
when the results are mixed ... Harris lost. no slam dunk interview here.

Here's How You Know Kamala's Fox News Interview Was an Absolute Bloodbath

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...rably-n2646339

Opinion: Harris did with Fox News what Trump can't do anywhere: Handle tough questions

https://www.yahoo.com/news/opinion-h...234057499.html

Trump campaign targets Harris over ‘train wreck’ Fox News interview

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cam...022111378.html

5 takeaways from a contentious Bret Baier, Harris interview

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-takeawa...003625909.html
when the results are mixed ... Harris lost. no slam dunk interview here....

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Interesting that you seem to be changing your assessment. You went from "total disaster" to "no slam dunk." If you had said no "dunk" to begin with, I could not have disputed that. It wasn't. But she certainly did no harm to herself. And got in a couple of good dings.

Trump, though...that Bloomberg interview was just simplistic nonsense and deflection. Same with the Univision Town Hall. The man CANNOT remain on topic, and steers everything back to his lies about the election and immigrants.

He is damn lucky that this campaign is wrapping up. The more he speaks, the worse he looks. Time is not his friend here.

Interesting that you seem to be changing your assessment. You went from "total disaster" to "no slam dunk." If you had said no "dunk" to begin with, I could not have disputed that. It wasn't. But she certainly did no harm to herself. And got in a couple of good dings.

Trump, though...that Bloomberg interview was just simplistic nonsense and deflection. Same with the Univision Town Hall. The man CANNOT remain on topic, and steers everything back to his lies about the election and immigrants.

He is damn lucky that this campaign is wrapping up. The more he speaks, the worse he looks. Time is not his friend here.

. Originally Posted by rooster

interesting you can't defend Harris and her "TOTAL FAILURE" interview

you are doing what Harris tried. Attack Trump. did you know Harris mentioned Trump 21 times is a roughly 25 minutes interview?

do the math that's nearly 1 time per minute. and once again failed to address any questions and sway one undecided voter

but keep trying. it's amusing
interesting you can't defend Harris and her "TOTAL FAILURE" interview

you are doing what Harris tried. Attack Trump. did you know Harris mentioned Trump 21 times is a roughly 25 minutes interview?

do the math that's nearly 1 time per minute. and once again failed to address any questions and sway one undecided voter

but keep trying. it's amusing Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Anybody claiming Baier is a "Trump guy" is obviously not paying attention. Baier isn't a Trump guy. Just the lazy accusation because Harris can't handle any kind of questions. Telling that some people just have to keep bringing up Trump because they can't defend Harris' disaster of a performance here.