BJ ?

This ? is for the ladies.

Do any of ya'll ever get the urge to give a BJ just as bad as we get the urge to receive one?

Lately I've been hinting to a FWB for some. I keep striking out. So I was just wondering if ladies ever get the urge to just grab one and gobble it up?

I know I'm ALWAYS in the mood to receive it!!!

Fellas, your thoughts are welcomed as well.
Well yea...right when my bank account reaches zero bwahahaha!

In all seriousness, there are some men I just can't wait to see again for that very reason...others, not so much.
Yep!!! It was just the other night... I was in chat.. trying to find one to stick in my mouth. I love it... especially when the guy is vocal and I can hear him having a grat time. I live for it. I love bj's.

mmmm
Kiss me and you'll find out!
Yep!!! It was just the other night... I was in chat.. trying to find one to stick in my mouth. I love it... especially when the guy is vocal and I can hear him having a grat time. I live for it. I love bj's.

mmmm Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Sound like a trip to Dallas is in order!!!

Kiss me and you'll find out! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lana Warren -----> <----- ONEXKID
Yep and i wonder what is wrong with me"? you know you have a dick sucking problem when you rather suck the cum out of his dick instead of fucking ugh
Yep and i wonder what is wrong with me"? you know you have a dick sucking problem when you rather suck the cum out of his dick instead of fucking ugh Originally Posted by Latina Bella
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsu4yRmxNWc

• Peggi
  • 11-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Yup I can totally relate!